Celtic v St Mirren - 23rd January 2019 (with thanks to Eric Arthur Blair)

6 hours ago, Big Yards said:

Apart from Cooke?? What exactly has he done since he signed? Scored a tap in against Alloa that’s about it. 

Another tap in against United in the next round which helps take us through and he will be well on his way to acceptance.  The big lad is by no means the finished article but he is showing signs of improve.  Or am I wrong? 

Another tap in against United in the next round which helps take us through and he will be well on his way to acceptance.  The big lad is by no means the finished article but he is showing signs of improve.  Or am I wrong? 

"The finushed article"? The guy is 25 years old, he's nearing the peak of his playing days.

13 hours ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I think we will stay up but people must stop blaming everything on Stubbs . The guys attitude was very poor and his signings shocking ( apart from Cooke ) who I think will be good player for us . However Stubbs was not a fan of Stephen McGinn but McGinn has too much power in the dressing room and any manager who knows the game just will not suffer this . It's NOT about individuals it's about " togetherness " . To many stories coming out of the dressing room and AS knew this but was possibly trying to sort it out too soon . I notice Stubbs has remained silent probably due to him signing an agreement to remain silent in exchange for a bumper pay off ! Anyway I'm glad he's gone but yet ANOTHER poor appointment by The Board 

Are these facts or assumptions ? 

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm only surprised you needed to ask.

He could hardly have got any worse.

17 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm only surprised you needed to ask.

He could hardly have got any worse.

I love it when fans support their players.

Fills their hearts with pride and their confidence levels to overflowing.

On the basis of your argument there is no need for training and coaching other than fitness.