Celtic v St Mirren - 23rd January 2019 (with thanks to Eric Arthur Blair)

21 minutes ago, farmer john said:

I'll take any set of results tonight that doesn't have us bottom at the end of it and no further back from Accies.
Keep the score down lads has to be the mantra.
I have it on Harleyquinn....so far so good!
I like seeing the red away strip at Celtic Park but why did we wear it on Saturday in Paisley? that annoyed me.

I'm with you on the kit.......although have to say I see no reason why we can't play in our Black and White against any of the ugly sisters ....when do you EVER see any of them in a changed kit when they play each other answer NEVER "funny that"

11 minutes ago, herman_munster said:

aye it was always on the card to be an "ouch" night,

January will be a succession of ouches to be honest,

with the fixture list we have.

Sorry, not good enough. We should be competing with every team in this league.

You'll get people on here saying "we were always going to lose, anything against them is just a bonus". It's a ridiculous way to look at things, as shown by the point (almost 3) we took off them at home. 

This Celtic team is actually missing 5 or 6 of their best players. Going there and giving away soft goals from corners and stupid penalties is just not on. Kearney's efforts to fix this defence seem to be taking us backwards if anything!

8 minutes ago, south_seas_saint said:

I'm with you on the kit.......although have to say I see no reason why we can't play in our Black and White against any of the ugly sisters ....when do you EVER see any of them in a changed kit when they play each other answer NEVER "funny that"

Presumably since Alloa's home strip has black in it that clashes with our home strip and their away top is white... I'm guessing that's why we wore our away strip v them. The OF home strips don't clash.

I know we're shite just now but i think our new players might perhaps need a bit more time to settle. This is not the kind of game that we are looking to win but unfortunately it's came when we're in the middle of a transition period and still to buy some more new players.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

The same Danny Lennon who in his 4 years in charge lost umpteen times to Celtic including a couple of threes, a four and a couple of five goal drubbings !!!

Question was regarding the ****, as was my answer.

**** = the blue c**t side of Glasgow.

Edited by Kemp

12 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Presumably since Alloa's home strip has black in it that clashes with our home strip and their away top is white... I'm guessing that's why we wore our away strip v them. The OF home strips don't clash.

Not denying we change when there is a perceived clash BUT may I remind you we don't clash enough with any of the ugly sisters or Aberdeen or Dundee and many others  so why the need to change ....It's a real pet hate of mine we never use to this is all a sham and money driven lark don't get me wrong I've liked some of our second kits but should only ever be used when there is a clash that's my point:)

Just now, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Stupid and irresponsible penalty given away by S McGinn.  He should know better...and why isn't McAllister on?

And why IS Ryan Flynn on? Kearney really seems to see something in utterly hopeless midfielders.