The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

7 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The title of this thread is incorrect.

There is no such club or company as "The International Rangers".

"Rangers International Football Club plc" does not have the prefix "The" and is merely a holding company for the club itself, "The Rangers Football Club Ltd", which was originally called "Sevco Scotland Ltd" and was formed in 2012.

As fans generally do not use the "Football Club Ltd" part of a name, the club we are playing is merely "The Rangers" (or "Sevco" for the traditionalists at heart).

"The" should always be used because, a) that's what they called themselves and b) to distinguish them from a completely separate club, Rangers, which is now in liquidation.

Can I point out after the window the St Mirren team for Saturday will probably be more international than Sevco anyway if I could be bothered checking. :P  

5 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
9 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
Saints have only won 8 league games at Ibrox...ever!

8 in 129 years averages just over one every 16 years. As the last win was 27 years ago, a victory is long overdue emoji41.png

It's the hope that kills ye

The lack of hope gives you no reason to live though...

We are Saints fans - we live in hope  :spud7

Will we go with 2 up front? I hope we do. We got a lesson at Parkhead trying to contain Celtic, so I really hope we have a go at Ibrox. 
F A to lose. 
Yeah, I'd like to see us have a real go. Also like to see the new striker partner Jackson - I think Jackson will be much more effective picking up layoffs etc.
Agree - F A to lose

Bloody Hell is this the Fitzy tactics ???
Seem to remember 7-1 Game where we had a go
Anybody we a degree of foiotball knowledge knows we haev to keep it very tight, if we lose a goal then yes have a PLAN B............
At least we now have players that can be offensive minded

Thank you. I'd successfully erased that 7-1 hiding from memory. Til now...

6 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
24 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:
Here is hoping its Morelos or 1 or 2 of their players who get sent off . . and that we don't concede at all emoji3.png

I'm hoping for that too. Be a different game if the ref has the balls to send off one of their players. At Ibrox. Before HT.

I bloody hope it's not TWO. Gus is still at the club and has previous when it comes to 9 men who play out of Ibrox.

4 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Probably a stupid question but is it possible to get any tickets for this today... a late change of plans have left me with nothing better to do than lie and scratch my balls all day....:)

I'm the same

But i have no need to step into Sam Tyler's shoes and head to a ground still set in another era

This is the 21st century and every other ground in the land has moved on and a better experience for it

6 minutes ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Hang on as long as we can then do this.
A draw or better would be tremendous, but will need a stinker from them and all of our players to have a stormer. Good luck to all the buddies travelling there today.

I never tire watching this goal, the celebrations were wild, I remember the look on the Rangers fans faces who had left the ground 

early as we piled out the ground, they must have been thinking "what the feck are they so happy about".....:lol:..Brilliant day. 

39 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Probably a stupid question but is it possible to get any tickets for this today... a late change of plans have left me with nothing better to do than lie and scratch my balls all day....:)

Josh on the St Mirren Fans facebook page was flogging a ticket a couple of days ago. Might be gone now, but those are the guys who actually go to away games. Worth a post.