The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

Paul mcginn booked when he won the ball then was fouled Dallas is a disgrace

Whilst I accept that none of us are completely unbiased. My reading of that was McGinn got in front of Kent, no foul given, Kent then falls over McGinn...

Equally the second penalty was at best Defoe anticipating contact, going down then getting straight back up and not claiming for a penalty...

As for the football we’re doing alright. Nothing upfront so far though. Rangers are useful on the counter but barring the pinball in the box pre second penalty it has looked promising. Hopefully we can get back into it today, but perhaps some green shoots...

1 minute ago, Bart Simpson said:

Whilst I accept that none of us are completely unbiased. My reading of that was McGinn got in front of Kent, no foul given, Kent then falls over McGinn...

Equally the second penalty was at best Defoe anticipating contact, going down then getting straight back up and not claiming for a penalty...

As for the football we’re doing alright. Nothing upfront so far though. Rangers are useful on the counter but barring the pinball in the box pre second penalty it has looked promising. Hopefully we can get back into it today, but perhaps some green shoots...

The duck loves green shoots 

6 minutes ago, Bart Simpson said:

Hopefully so...

Cornwall - I think it was Tansey who was booked before second penalty. Baird listed online though...

I’m going by FlashScores, they’ve listed Baird. St Mirren Facebook didn’t mention a booking, only that our players were “furious” about the decision.