The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

Totally agree.

Only the fans can change things.
So we just bend over until something happens maybes aye maybes no, i get slagging off the ugly sisters and not giving them money but i and others should be allowed to go and watch my team wherever they go, change only happens if we do something about it.

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yip 3 bottom clubs at home - if we will and they get beat - we move above both.

Well on a run of wins at the moment - hope we break that and give them nil points. 

Always feel that stmirren are Wells bogey team over the years. Could have done with less goals against today, however Dundee have still to play at grey skull. Onward and upward , the duck will take off soon 

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

It's a sad reflection of where we currently are when we can find our only comfort in the fact that our nearest competitors are only pulling one point further ahead of us.

It is, but that is the reality for us at this time. We get through this season and stay up and then we can kick on...

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I'm not saying we would have, in fact we're not ready yet, too many new players  and team needing to gel.  Nonetheless, we might have broke away in the 89th minute and fluked a draw but absolute shit, biased refereeing has made that irrelevant now.

Agree. Third penalty ( and that is the one that was 100% not) was the turning point and at 1-0 you are always in the game. I do not go to away games against the bigot brothers because you just know they are going to get ALL the big decisions!

That said....we were pish!!! 

1 minute ago, northstbuddie said:

It's a sad reflection of where we currently are when we can find our only comfort in the fact that our nearest competitors are only pulling one point further ahead of us.

We've been here before though ...10 new players who will take time to gel. We have games coming up that will be the ones where we have a chance to win, if we don't then we'll go back down. Hamilton and Dundee drawing is a good result for us.

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

We've been here before though ...10 new players who will take time to gel. We have games coming up that will be the ones where we have a chance to win, if we don't then we'll go back down. Hamilton and Dundee drawing is a good result for us.

Stuff the gets - I am back in the bar drinking their beer . . . for free

4 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Agree. Third penalty ( and that is the one that was 100% not) was the turning point and at 1-0 you are always in the game. I do not go to away games against the bigot brothers because you just know they are going to get ALL the big decisions!

That said....we were pish!!! 

I agree at the moment we are pretty shit but we have a chance and the BOD have done well to change the squad so dramatically. We can only hope they gel in time and are decent enough to finish 10th

Edited by proudtobeabuddy

Just now, Mr Optimistic said:

Hamilton and Dundee are doing there very very best to give us a chance of survival when we really should be dead and buried!!:D

You can look at it in more than one way. Both of them have moved away from us a bit more. And Hamilton seem to have got a wee lift today. It looks unlikely we will get a point before we face either of them, if they keep picking the odd draw or win that puts them beyond one win for us to catch them.

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You can look at it in more than one way. Both of them have moved away from us a bit more. And Hamilton seem to have got a wee lift today. It looks unlikely we will get a point before we face either of them, if they keep picking the odd draw or win that puts them beyond one win for us to catch them.

You are a miserable bastard aren't you? :lol:

How did Hamilton get a lift today? Go on, how? They should have had the new manager bounce and they failed to beat DUNDEE at home! The worst team in the league along with us.

Dundee & Hamilton are there for the taking.

Edited by Kemp