The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You are a miserable bastard aren't you? :lol:

How did Hamilton get a big lift today? Go on, how? They should have had the new manager bounce and they failed to beat DUNDEE at home! The worst team in the league along with us.

Dundee & Hamilton are there for the taking.

Nice...

Hamilton came back with their new manager to earn a draw. And I said 'wee lift' you know..? The opposite to BIG. With total misrepresentation like that are you sure you're not Sevco in disguise?

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

We can't gauge how the rest of the season will go on this outing. UNLESS Dallas  is refereeing every one of our games from now till the end of the league.

That might only be a factor if we were playing Rangers every game. He has now given 6 penalties to Rangers in the last two games, plus two dubious ones to them at Accies earlier in the season.

We should all save our dough and don’t go to Ibrox and Parkhead in fact w3 should the team should not bother turning up just give them the points.No chance of a fair deal with those thoroughly incompetent biased so called refs who clearly cannot wait to give pens an£ appease the home support.Totally disgusted today I absolutely despise the Old Firm.

The sad irony is that by all accounts Hamilton played much more positively today under Brian Rice.
If we continue to play a holding game with this personnel - we are doomed.

Shut the f**k up we have just went to ibrox and parkhead.

We should play that formation every time we go to places like that.

We should also play the same formation when we go to Aberdeen.

3 of the toughest fixtures we will ever face in the Scottish game who’s budgets far outweigh ours.

I'm under no illusion that we were good enough to take anything there but the fact is, we're 1-0 down with the hour approaching. The native would have started to get a bit agitated given another 10 minutes and we'd be changing the outlook to maybe try and nick something. 

At worst we could have a narrow defeat by a goal or two that we can at least take some heart from and at best, we could grab a barely deserved draw. 

So to be absolutely cheated of the opportunity to have a heartening performance at one of the bigger grounds in the manner we were, by a referee who clearly has a set agenda when it comes to taking charge of Rangers matches is absolutely galling. His old man was corrupt to the core and it appears that the acorn doesn't fall far from that particular tree. 

Nepotism is a dangerous thing when it's allowed to go unchecked. 

Edited by djchapsticks

Just out of warhorse and caught up on events. I shouldn't be surprised anymore but it's still so sickening - how they get away with it, how the media just brush past the controversies, how the knuckle dragging peepel act like they've proved their superiority by getting three points handed to them. BBC says we were 'swept aside'! Aargh!

1 minute ago, southsidebud said:

Just out of warhorse and caught up on events. I shouldn't be surprised anymore but it's still so sickening - how they get away with it, how the media just brush past the controversies, how the knuckle dragging peepel act like they've proved their superiority by getting three points handed to them. BBC says we were 'swept aside'! Aargh!

In fairness, the Beeb are going on hearsay as they don't have access to greyskull.

4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Shut the f**k up we have just went to ibrox and parkhead.

We should play that formation every time we go to places like that.

We should also play the same formation when we go to Aberdeen.

3 of the toughest fixtures we will ever face in the Scottish game who’s budgets far outweigh ours.

Even Cowdenbeath from League 2 fared better against Sevco than us.

38 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You can look at it in more than one way. Both of them have moved away from us a bit more. And Hamilton seem to have got a wee lift today. It looks unlikely we will get a point before we face either of them, if they keep picking the odd draw or win that puts them beyond one win for us to catch them.

Try being a wee bit just a wee wee bit positive. It helps bring a smile to your face and makes other people want to talk to you. We have a midweek game that is winnable. 

So we just bend over until something happens maybes aye maybes no, i get slagging off the ugly sisters and not giving them money but i and others should be allowed to go and watch my team wherever they go, change only happens if we do something about it.

If all fans boycotted games against the OF them change would happen.

As long as you keep going to games agai st the OF then you are effectively condoning and facilitating cheating and sectarianism in Scottish football. Indeed, you are facilitating the continuing of sectarianism in Scottish society.

You keep bending over and taking it up the arse.