The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

11 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Just noticed in Gerard’s post match interview that he was bemoaning the fact that Sevco should have been given 5 pens yesterday. What a numpty. Need to lick our wounds from yesterday and get fired up and focussed for the Well game. A win at all costs!!!

He also said that even though the handball was outside the box (which he acknowledged), it was still a penalty!! F*ckin' muppet!

Fair play to Sportscene for not shirking it. Thommo and Stewart gave Hugh's boy a real custard pieing.

They fingered Candeias and to  a lesser extent Defoe for simulation,

Here's the thing. When Isma dived for a penalty against Celtic, he was cited and given a two game ban, specifically for causing the referee to make a wrong decision through simulation.

Where's the two game ban for Candeias? It's clear as day that's exactly what he did.

Have the rules changed?

Fair play to Sportscene for not shirking it. Thommo and Stewart gave Hugh's boy a real custard pieing.
Here's the thing. When Isma dived for a penalty against Celtic, he was cited and given a two game ban, specifically for causing the referee to make a wrong decision through simulation.
Where's the two game ban for Candeias? It's clear as day that's exactly what he did.
Have the rules changed?

Of course they haven’t. It’s Sevco..

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

What's your team called? 

Jack Baird does the unglamourous stuff well - he played well yesterday and while others gave away goals - it's good old Jack who gets the meh!!!

Thankfully the Manager knows Jacks qualities - thank Fcuk he picks the team . . . :turtle

100% Baird is underrated by some Saints fans . The boy is still young and learning some take more time than other's, Baird will go on too bigger clubs than St Mirren. 

1 hour ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Have the rules changed?

Let's see what happens on Monday (or what doesn't happen) with Defoe and Candelas. 

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

What's your team called? 

Jack Baird does the unglamourous stuff well - he played well yesterday and while others gave away goals - it's good old Jack who gets the meh!!!

Thankfully the Manager knows Jacks qualities - thank Fcuk he picks the team . . . :turtle

Got nothing against him I just think Ferdinand and Popescu look better!

2 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Have the rules changed?

St Mirren need to be asking this question in public.

Sick of f**king rolling over and taking it from the SFA, Rangers, and Celtic. Sevco seem to exist within this bubble of outrage and indignation, where they convince themselves no matter what they do that they are the wronged party. Time to call them out for what they are: cheats. Defoe is cheat, Candeias is a cheat, and the SFA are too incompetent to find officials to protect us from Old Firm cheating - the club should make this clear in public.

St Mirren need to be asking this question in public.
Sick of f**king rolling over and taking it from the SFA, Rangers, and Celtic. Sevco seem to exist within this bubble of outrage and indignation, where they convince themselves no matter what they do that they are the wronged party. Time to call them out for what they are: cheats. Defoe is cheat, Candeias is a cheat, and the SFA are too incompetent to find officials to protect us from Old Firm cheating - the club should make this clear in public.
Totally agree. If the SFA don't take action tomorrow they are basically condoning cheating from Sevco.

8 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

It's actually a possible get out option for the SFA, to cite two **** for diving and take the heat off their referee.

Of course, this is unlikely to happen because the **** are more powerful than the SFA, who will be too scared to rattle their cage.

You missed out,. "and then find them not guilty".

9 hours ago, Doakes said:

Got nothing against him I just think Ferdinand and Popescu look better!

That's fine my friend - I thought Ferdinand against Sevco was the poorest of our 3 CB's  - though they all did well. e.g. He managed to get out-jumped by Defoe, who had a free header, and wasn't as tight on his marker a few times etc.

I think Baird and Poescu are the future and will be together as the main CB's this season barring injury or suspension. I like Ferdinand too, but other than experience and class, I do think we are his level now.   :spud7

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I wonder if Dallas's life has been threatened by Celtic Fans today ?

13 minutes ago, munoz said:

Either that or an envelope stuffed with used bank notes has been delivered. 

Either way, I'd say that still merits another penalty to Rangers...  

Guest TPAFKATS

Sevco seem to exist within this bubble of outrage and indignation, where they convince themselves no matter what they do that they are the wronged party.

They've learned this from the other ugly sister.