Sign in to follow this  
Dibbles old paperboy

The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

8 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

It's actually a possible get out option for the SFA, to cite two **** for diving and take the heat off their referee.

Of course, this is unlikely to happen because the **** are more powerful than the SFA, who will be too scared to rattle their cage.

You missed out,. "and then find them not guilty".

9 hours ago, Doakes said:

Got nothing against him I just think Ferdinand and Popescu look better!

That's fine my friend - I thought Ferdinand against Sevco was the poorest of our 3 CB's  - though they all did well. e.g. He managed to get out-jumped by Defoe, who had a free header, and wasn't as tight on his marker a few times etc.

I think Baird and Poescu are the future and will be together as the main CB's this season barring injury or suspension. I like Ferdinand too, but other than experience and class, I do think we are his level now.   :spud7

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I wonder if Dallas's life has been threatened by Celtic Fans today ?

Either that or an envelope stuffed with used bank notes has been delivered. 

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I wonder if Dallas's life has been threatened by Celtic Fans today ?

13 minutes ago, munoz said:

Either that or an envelope stuffed with used bank notes has been delivered. 

Either way, I'd say that still merits another penalty to Rangers...  

Sevco seem to exist within this bubble of outrage and indignation, where they convince themselves no matter what they do that they are the wronged party.

They've learned this from the other ugly sister.

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Relegation to the 4th tier again is the only penalty they should get

Relegation? I don't remember a Rangers team ever getting relegated. I remember one stopping existing and a new club being voted into the league structure. 

3 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

That mobs season will be defended this week,lose to the Dons and out the cup to killie and its all over

We on the other hand have a battle right to the end of the season

its good to be a Buddie 

You can see why Clarke was having a go at the referee from our game on Saturday with his own team due to meet the Ibrox team in the cup. 

Penalty Rangers
Shouted, "no fin way ref" in the changing room earlier. A few guys laughed but one zombie had a puzzled look on his face and someone had to explain it to him. Heard he wasn't happy I had slagged of his club. So I queried his unhappiness and explained I was only slagging off the ref, unless he was admitting the ref and his club were one and the same. Again he couldn't work out what I was implying. I left it, as he is so obviously delusional regarding impartiality.

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

Couldn’t agree more with him, like how he says nothing to do with us but also making a great point at the same time.

What he is achieving at Kilmarnock on their budget is phenomenal .. .. He is clearly a very good manager and tactician.... he is also vocally smart and knows exactly what he is putting across.

Let's face it, Scottish football is biasedly dominated by 2 teams and they get the bulk of the finance from their larger crowds and from the way the money is divided out.

There is something clearly wrong when the top league is won by a couple of teams for decades and the others are just making up the numbers to help them and to play the also rans. Clarke is shouting out - we need more to do likewise.

Having said that Oran is not alienating himself to referees - I do hope that strategy works for him and us . . . :spud6

On 2/3/2019 at 10:28 AM, Kemp said:

That is Defeo just trying to get out of a retrospective ban for diving.

He obviously doesn't know those rules don't apply to him as he plays for the bigots!

Interesting that Defoe claims that after awarding the penalty Dallas checks with Defoe whether he dived, Defoe unsurprisingly claims there was contact and Dallas then books Baird for dissent! Clearly the penalty is awarded despite Dallas not being sure whether Defoe dived.

I can't decide whether the club's response has been wise in letting everyone else highlight Dallas' performance or limp and disappointing. Almost nothing has been said about Morelos staying on the pitch and only getting a yellow card for stamping on an opponent again, and ex-referees and pundits have said Defoe dived, Candaeis dived and both of them should have had yellow cards. If we look at the top of the table first, these decisions in Rangers favour have meant Morelos should have been sent off now 4 or 5 times this season for kicking or stamping on opponents but has only had yellow cards. He should have been suspended when he scored at Greenhill Road, he should have been suspended for almost quarter of the season for the same offence. Steve Clarke has highlighted the outcry and response over Jordan Jones dive v Dundee where he got a 2 game suspension and is awaiting to see what happens with Defoe and Candaeis diving to win penalties. Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts (as well as Celtic) have all lost points to Rangers due to crazy refereeing decisions and their is a real prospect that these ill-gotten points could decide who finishes 2nd, 3rd, 4th and who loses out of hundreds of thousands of pounds in prize money.

At our end of the table, we went int Saturday's match with the best goal difference among the bottom 3 clubs and no longer enjoy that status partly due to Dallas awarding penalties in 1 game which were not penalties. If he calls those decisions correctly and Morelos is sent off for his stamp, and Paul McGinn doesn't need to be subbed because he hasn't been booked, it is still only 1-0 to Rangers after 80 minutes. Who is to say the match and result does not pan out differently. It is entirely possible the home crowd starts getting on their players backs, it is entirely possibly that we take encouragement from still being in the game with 10 minutes left and we might even register a shot on target!

10 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Interesting that Defoe claims that after awarding the penalty Dallas checks with Defoe whether he dived, Defoe unsurprisingly claims there was contact and Dallas then books Baird for dissent! Clearly the penalty is awarded despite Dallas not being sure whether Defoe dived.

I can't decide whether the club's response has been wise in letting everyone else highlight Dallas' performance or limp and disappointing. Almost nothing has been said about Morelos staying on the pitch and only getting a yellow card for stamping on an opponent again, and ex-referees and pundits have said Defoe dived, Candaeis dived and both of them should have had yellow cards. If we look at the top of the table first, these decisions in Rangers favour have meant Morelos should have been sent off now 4 or 5 times this season for kicking or stamping on opponents but has only had yellow cards. He should have been suspended when he scored at Greenhill Road, he should have been suspended for almost quarter of the season for the same offence. Steve Clarke has highlighted the outcry and response over Jordan Jones dive v Dundee where he got a 2 game suspension and is awaiting to see what happens with Defoe and Candaeis diving to win penalties. Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hearts (as well as Celtic) have all lost points to Rangers due to crazy refereeing decisions and their is a real prospect that these ill-gotten points could decide who finishes 2nd, 3rd, 4th and who loses out of hundreds of thousands of pounds in prize money.

At our end of the table, we went int Saturday's match with the best goal difference among the bottom 3 clubs and no longer enjoy that status partly due to Dallas awarding penalties in 1 game which were not penalties. If he calls those decisions correctly and Morelos is sent off for his stamp, and Paul McGinn doesn't need to be subbed because he hasn't been booked, it is still only 1-0 to Rangers after 80 minutes. Who is to say the match and result does not pan out differently. It is entirely possible the home crowd starts getting on their players backs, it is entirely possibly that we take encouragement from still being in the game with 10 minutes left and we might even register a shot on target!

This is good logic and a good read - well done sir!  :cheers

18 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Was nice to see Stewart Gilmour let loose on twitter about the referee's performance and SFA's inability to acknowledge or deal with the problem.

He was in Sevco directors box on Sat and in the boardroom before the match