Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Dibbles old paperboy

The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

Recommended Posts

Nah...  that's not supporting St Mirren - that's supporting the institutional bigotry.
The game is set up to make sure that this financially cheating club doesn't go bust again and the refs are part of making sure they don't win against diddy teams so it appears as if there is real competition between them and the other arse cheek.   And their not-so idiot fans know there is bias that gives them that chance...
I've been up in Paisley for the week but headed back south on Friday, rather than consider giving them money AND helping maintain the pretence that it would be a fair game in which "bad decisions balance themselves out over a season".


Totally agree.

Only the fans can change things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sonny said:

We look quite shambolic. Cannot pass to save ourselves; constantly caught in possession and not tracking runners.

It will get better and sadly they all 12 of them  are a lot better than we are. Sp long as we can compete with most of the teams in this league we will be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cambiebud said:

Today shows why VAR will never happen in Scotland. Not a surprise for anyone that Dallas gives Rangers given 4 penalties!!!!!
Ffsemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
One a dive and 2 outside the box! I assume Sevco will be sending a statement demanding action by the SFA?

Yes, people who are against VAR will be delighted they've got a chance to have a good chinwag about this in the pub. :lol:

It's football tradition after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you blame our team for letting their heads go down with 3 blantantly wrong decisions?  Take them away and we'd still have been it! Totally disheartening when you're up against 12 men!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweeper07 said:

It will get better and sadly they all 12 of them  are a lot better than we are. Sp long as we can compete with most of the teams in this league we will be fine.

Agree but disappointed in some basics. Defoe earns more in a week than our complete team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

We would need to have a shot on target first!

I'm not saying we would have, in fact we're not ready yet, too many new players  and team needing to gel.  Nonetheless, we might have broke away in the 89th minute and fluked a draw but absolute shit, biased refereeing has made that irrelevant now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Wednesday night will be massive for stmirren 

Yip 3 bottom clubs at home - if we will and they get beat - we move above both.

Well on a run of wins at the moment - hope we break that and give them nil points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Totally agree.

Only the fans can change things.
So we just bend over until something happens maybes aye maybes no, i get slagging off the ugly sisters and not giving them money but i and others should be allowed to go and watch my team wherever they go, change only happens if we do something about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, northstbuddie said:

It's a sad reflection of where we currently are when we can find our only comfort in the fact that our nearest competitors are only pulling one point further ahead of us.

It's where we are almost every time we are in the top flight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yip 3 bottom clubs at home - if we will and they get beat - we move above both.

Well on a run of wins at the moment - hope we break that and give them nil points. 

Always feel that stmirren are Wells bogey team over the years. Could have done with less goals against today, however Dundee have still to play at grey skull. Onward and upward , the duck will take off soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

It's a sad reflection of where we currently are when we can find our only comfort in the fact that our nearest competitors are only pulling one point further ahead of us.

It is, but that is the reality for us at this time. We get through this season and stay up and then we can kick on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I'm not saying we would have, in fact we're not ready yet, too many new players  and team needing to gel.  Nonetheless, we might have broke away in the 89th minute and fluked a draw but absolute shit, biased refereeing has made that irrelevant now.

Agree. Third penalty ( and that is the one that was 100% not) was the turning point and at 1-0 you are always in the game. I do not go to away games against the bigot brothers because you just know they are going to get ALL the big decisions!

That said....we were pish!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, northstbuddie said:

It's a sad reflection of where we currently are when we can find our only comfort in the fact that our nearest competitors are only pulling one point further ahead of us.

We've been here before though ...10 new players who will take time to gel. We have games coming up that will be the ones where we have a chance to win, if we don't then we'll go back down. Hamilton and Dundee drawing is a good result for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

We've been here before though ...10 new players who will take time to gel. We have games coming up that will be the ones where we have a chance to win, if we don't then we'll go back down. Hamilton and Dundee drawing is a good result for us.

Stuff the gets - I am back in the bar drinking their beer . . . for free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...