So Farewell Then...Nicolas Roeg

Bud the Baker

11 minutes ago, The Feegie Saint said:

Fcking Proffesional Mourner Now ! Their is indeed no end To this Fandans Persona and attention seeking perversion ?  Not for answering questions with regarda to his Fandan Stature and  Ludge prefference,  Now then, Now then, Are You Jimmy  in Disguise ?

34134451_1808607069229837_3897090338971451392_n.jpg

Poor taste.  Have you no shame or sense of respect for the person named in the thread? 

Perhaps a foolish question.  

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Be careful.  You are in danger of making accusations which could prove to be very costly to yourself and potentially to the Forum. 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Be careful.  You are in danger of making accusations which could prove to be very costly to yourself and potentially to the Forum. 

Oh Dear wee threat's from ah Fandan, I asked you a question on a Public Forum you Dick , Now reply  without your wee Girly Pish !

Dch9KyYWAAE41lV.jpg

Edited by The Feegie Saint

Threats are not my scene.  Fulfilling promises is.  Associate me with Jimmy Saville in any way at all and I will take action. 

As to my politics,  those are between me and the ballot box. 

However,  I'll mention that I was born and brought up in a mining family and married a girl from another one. 

Apart from other things I represented employees in Scotland who were in the Union of which I was a member and held elected office. 

You should really stop now.  You don't have a clue. 

19 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Perv

The film includes scenes of nudity featuring Jenny Agutter, who the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) surmised was 17 years old at the time of filming. The scenes did not pose a problem when submitted to the BBFC in 1971 and later in 1998. The Protection of Children Act 1978 prohibited distribution and possession of indecent images of people under the age of 16 so the issue of potential indecency had not been considered on previous occasions. However, the Sexual Offences Act 2003 raised the age threshold to 18 which meant the BBFC was required to consider the scenes of nudity in the context of the new law when the film was re-submitted in 2011. The BBFC reviewed the scenes and considered them not to be indecent and passed the film uncut.[1]