Saint Mirren v Hamilton 1 Dec 2018

St.Ricky

Hope you are right Ricky, I'm not making any predictions, I will be there shouting my support for the Saints. Yes I'm more optimistic after yesterday but it is St.Mirren and my glass is still half empty at the moment.

3 - 1 Saints  S McGinn, Magennis & Jackson  Crowd - Saints & Accies fans will turn up :D Dohh!!! :huh:

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I invited whydowebother to start this thread but,  well,  he didn't bother.  So here it is.  Should be a tight and hard fought win on our own turf,  physically and metaphorically. 

Will I be there?  Of course I will. 

Asking yourself if you will be there, utterly bizarre !!! 

If we play with the same tempo and work-rate as Saturday gone I have no doubt this is winnable. A massive carrot is the fact we'll leapfrog them with a win.

Almost looking forward to this one. I won't be at Greenville Rd. but I will be in the simple digital arena come Saturday for this one.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

If we play with the same tempo and work-rate as Saturday gone I have no doubt this is winnable. A massive carrot is the fact we'll leapfrog them with a win.

Almost looking forward to this one. I won't be at Greenville Rd. but I will be in the simple digital arena come Saturday for this one.

Nice one. Me too.  One to look forward to but expect a tight and hard fought match. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

The first game for quite some time we are favourites. :ph34r:

St Mirren 13/10, Hamilton 19/10, 12/5 the draw. 

Ohh. Not sure I like the favourites tag but hopeful of a result. 

Win and the bottom 3 start to take on a different complexion. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I've noticed there's been a drop in how great Livie are?

It was only a matter of time before they slipped back to their rightful place, amongst the diddy teams.

All the talk that their style was going to give them success was wishful thinking or shit stirring. 

The Livvy game is on 8th December. Just a suggestion. Why don't you or why do we bother start a thread about that game and post this comment there. 

Meanwhile. Back to Saints v Hamilton. We were well beaten by them earlier in the season but then we were well beaten by Hearts earlier in the season and won at home. Tight game expected. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I've noticed there's been a drop in how great Livie are?

It was only a matter of time before they slipped back to their rightful place, amongst the diddy teams.

All the talk that their style was going to give them success was wishful thinking or shit stirring. 

There are 40 Diddy Clubs. 

Livy have always been one of them. 

And so have we.