Saint Mirren v Hamilton 1 Dec 2018

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Not sure where you all sit but got a wee request - Oran mentioned last week how much the vocal support helped push the team on last week against Hearts...

Lets make a huge effort to get behind the team vocally for this one. Doesn't need to be singing, just a simple roar of encouragement makes a huge difference. 

I'd suggest that every time we get a corner or a free kick, lets roar them on. 

COYS :happyclapper

What about throw ins ?

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

Not sure where you all sit but got a wee request - Oran mentioned last week how much the vocal support helped push the team on last week against Hearts...

Lets make a huge effort to get behind the team vocally for this one. Doesn't need to be singing, just a simple roar of encouragement makes a huge difference. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I'll do my best. 

Aye just fart louder, i am sure the shockwaves will register in Paisley.

1 hour ago, Doakes said:

What if theres an unfortunate escape in the neighbourhood of a pack of untamed lions by an unregistered, irresponsible private owner, who rampage onto the pitch???

should we roar then? Seems risky.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

What if theres an unfortunate escape in the neighbourhood of a pack of untamed lions by an unregistered, irresponsible private owner, who rampage onto the pitch???

should we roar then? Seems risky.

corners, free kicks and throw ins at a push. Not for the lions. Livi can f**k off

9 hours ago, Doakes said:

I have noticed our fans doing exactly that in every match I have attended since 1968.

We also roar when they come out the Tunnel at kick off and the start of the second half.

It's nothing new.

1 hour ago, shull said:

I have noticed our fans doing exactly that in every match I have attended since 1968.

We also roar when they come out the Tunnel at kick off and the start of the second half.

It's nothing new.

I think that Doakes is Encouraging Everyone to Join in. Most, but not all, do but sporadically.

I see that my stalker  (F Man) has arrived. 

Winner of the title of the poster with the most liked posts in November. Futile.

F Man

Do remember to clap, sing, cheer every kick of the ball, throw in, goal, save, clearance, header,tackle, corner, opponents off side decisions, penalty and fouls awarded to saints. You will BE THERE won't you?

Edited by St.Ricky

3 hours ago, shull said:

Still very confident we will scoosh it today. :thumbs2

I do hope you are right Shull. Will certainly be there as one of the crowd you predict and making a noise. 

Who would you pick out as the goalscorers or is it to be a Jackson hat trick? 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not much news over on the Hamilton site, it's a poorly supported as their team.

http://www.acciesworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1337&sid=b087d31d5735da117c63db2108e62169

Funny read that, especially the guy suggesting that they are going to sign Shankland in January. Don't they know we've already got him signed up on a PCA ?