Saint Mirren v Hamilton 1 Dec 2018

St.Ricky

10 minutes ago, munoz said:

Funny read that, especially the guy suggesting that they are going to sign Shankland in January. Don't they know we've already got him signed up on a PCA ?

If only Munoz.. that ship has sailed. 

The lad hinted on TV that his future lies down south. 

Hopefully we can kick on from last week and get a result today. We played a great pressing game last week with everyone working their socks off - same again today for me with Hamill pitching in with another cracker

We always seem to struggle against Hamilton who pissed all over us in the last game so we owe them one here

COYS !

yes, for some reason Hamilton have been a problem for us for many many years.
But a strong performance, a comfortable 2/3 -0 win and we can be confident t he corner has been turned and we can power up the league....to 9th, well, we would take sitting at 10th from 5.00pm today till the end of the season.
...Mind you, beat Livinston next Saturday as well and can start casting our eyes towards them too.
We have to win today though.
I can get out running at 5.00 in my stripes and for a bevvy later with a happy heart.

2 minutes ago, farmer john said:

yes, for some reason Hamilton have been a problem for us for many many years.
But a strong performance, a comfortable 2/3 -0 win and we can be confident t he corner has been turned and we can power up the league....to 9th, well, we would take sitting at 10th from 5.00pm today till the end of the season.
...Mind you, beat Livinston next Saturday as well and can start casting our eyes towards them too.
We have to win today though.
I can get out running at 5.00 in my stripes and for a bevvy later with a happy heart.

We play Hibs midweek before the Livie game. 

Wednesday night to be precise. 

Missing this today as it's the boy's birthday and the missus has mandatory birthday things planned.

Missed last week as well so hopefully ill be scunnered again about missing another goal of the season contender. [emoji846]

Might be able to nip to New York for the first half so Saints will make a wee bit more cash off us.

3-0 Saints - one of them another "worldie"