Saint Mirren v Alloa Scottish Cup January 2019

St.Ricky

Anyhoo!

I'm thinking about the next round and celebrating that prospect.

I a rough order of preference, I'd like us to get

Raith (A)

Auchinleck (H)

Livi (H)  if they get through and get it right round them in front of a capacity £10 per head home crowd

Partick at any ground

QOTS (H)

I'm suddenly excited about the actua fitba again

25 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Anyhoo!

I'm thinking about the next round and celebrating that prospect.

I a rough order of preference, I'd like us to get

Raith (A)

Auchinleck (H)

Livi (H)  if they get through and get it right round them in front of a capacity £10 per head home crowd

Partick at any ground

QOTS (H)

I'm suddenly excited about the actua fitba again

Any of those would do me.

Personal  preference Auchinleck  (H)

Are you seriously suggesting that when Lyons throws himself up into the air, thats not a deliberate attempt to deceive the ref?
c'mon the boy f**ked up, least he can do is man up and own it. 
Is he flat sharing with Danny Mullen per chance?

Imagine Elvis liking your post, now there’s a surprise!!

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Are you seriously suggesting that when Lyons throws himself up into the air, thats not a deliberate attempt to deceive the ref?

c'mon the boy f**ked up, least he can do is man up and own it. 

Is he flat sharing with Danny Mullen per chance?

I heard he got the keys from Ryan Edwards

3 hours ago, Old Weiserbud said:

Bit late to comment, but just seen the highlights and McAllister's goal was almost identical to the one a young Stephen McGinn put past McGregor to beat Rangers (deceased) at Love St about 10 years ago. Both brilliant winners - loved both goals! 

Funny you mention that, as it was a certain Mr McGinn’s backheel that helped set up the goal :)

35 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:
49 minutes ago, Dan Is The Man said:

Extended highlights from Alloa

Thought that was excellent commentary.

Regularly watch Alloa highlights, the guy does a decent job, and Alloa are decent to watch. If the ref never booked Lyons for either incident nobody would have flagged up that he was lucky to avoid a booking. 

That Wasp package (especially the knowledgeable,, understanding and perceptive commentator) was excellent.

Clarity of picture, and focus on play all as we could wish it might be.

However, you need to be a rich BIG club to afford such a high standard, I would imagine...

22 minutes ago, antrin said:

That Wasp package (especially the knowledgeable,, understanding and perceptive commentator) was excellent.

Clarity of picture, and focus on play all as we could wish it might be.

However, you need to be a rich BIG club to afford such a high standard, I would imagine...

Distinctly tongue in cheek! 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Distinctly tongue in cheek! 

No.

It WAS excellent.  The presentation and reading of the game was as good as I've heard.

And the clarity of picture was such that (if you were so minded) you could easily discern if a moving object was a scrunched up tin-foil pie casing and from whence it emanated...

...or even if it was photoshopped.

2 hours ago, antrin said:

No.

It WAS excellent.  The presentation and reading of the game was as good as I've heard.

And the clarity of picture was such that (if you were so minded) you could easily discern if a moving object was a scrunched up tin-foil pie casing and from whence it emanated...

...or even if it was photoshopped.

Your last sentence was either tounge in cheek or sarcastic surely

I watched it.  It was good.  Alloa are a well run club.  They deserve all the plaudits they get. 

Try their Pie in  Roll next time you are at Indorill Stadium. 

Not as good as a Steak Bridie at East End Park but memorable. 

Edited by St.Ricky

50 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Your last sentence was either toNGUe in cheek or sarcastic surely

I watched it.  It was good.  AlloA are a well run club.  They deserve all the plaudits they get. 

Aye.

The most recent 'last sentence' was tongue in cheek.

And the previous post was sarcasm, not tongue in cheek.  :) 

Edited by antrin
clarity

Oh the forum bore returns.
I have you on ignore but somehow I knew you’d be following me around the forum like a saddo. I merely asked the question about Kyle, with all due respect it was part time opposition today. League action will be a better gauge of all our recruits.
Back to staring at pictures of Allan Stubbs you go!

ETA: Teams can have more than one winger and more than one player capable of playing left back you utter buffoon

Oh the forum boo boy returns!

You were able to read my posts on another thread despite having me on ignore at the time? [emoji23] :1eye

And here, you’ve replied to my post despite the fact that I never mentioned you! [emoji23]

Stalker!

You should try and start supporting the manager and the team instead of slagging them off all the time.

Slating new signings before you’ve even seen them in action in pretty poor. Albeit it was good to see them prove you to be an arse.

Now stop being such a negative boo boy and start being a supporter.

And now you can get back to staring at whatever pictures you stare at in your bedroom. Make sure your mum doesn’t catch you. [emoji1]