Alan Hutton “Wondergoal”

Callum Gilhooley

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

EK.  We make the mistake of thinking that the man has any sort of grip on manners or any degree of empathy. 

Tonight he has insulted several people with comments on their private lives which go well beyond accepted standards. 

Shame on him indeed. 

This goes far deeper than manners or lack of empathy. It's just not normal adult behaviour and I have no doubt there are reasons why he is the way he is.  

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

EK.  We make the mistake of thinking that the man has any sort of grip on manners or any degree of empathy. 

Tonight he has insulted several people with comments on their private lives which go well beyond accepted standards. 

Shame on him indeed. 

Where are the several people? 

This is amusing after your shameful use of "disabled" being thrown around the forum, so much so a thread was removed.

TBH you are the last person I'd listen to on any subject. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where are the several people? 

This is amusing after your shameful use of "disabled" being thrown around the forum, so much so a thread was removed.

TBH you are the last person I'd listen to on any subject. 

Aye, you're very disrespectful to me sometimes, ye auld fecking dunderheid :byebye