Hibernian v St Mirren 5 Dec 18

St.Ricky

Good point, also not sure the Dundee result is a bad one for us - they are more able to invest than Hamilton in January, and despite the results against them, Accies really are a poor team. They might be the side we need to get ahead of.

Just hope the injury to Magennis isn't serious. We've yet to take a point this season when he's not been in the side.

Edited by Hendo

7 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Really disappointed with cammy smith today terrible attitude after being subbed for jack.

Don’t expect to see him in a saints shirt come February

A lot of folk are saying it's terrible to sub a sub. You've got to remember he came on for Mullen relatively early and had Mullen stayed on it would have been him being replaced by Baird. More about taking a forward off for a defender rather than about Smith

A point is always welcome, especially away from home.

Dundee winning, and winning well, is a danger sign for me, Saturday we are away to Livie Dundee play Rangers at home on Sunday. 

Despite some people getting way too excited by Livies early "form" they are on the way down.

After tonight we need to capitalise on this. 

Should be in the big city by 3 to begin pre match therapy which will include a curry and my usual medication.

Cmoan saints get into these hibbees. I'll be on a train full of them on the way home and I want to smile.

I'm smiling and they're miserable. Thank you lads. You made my night.

Fecking screamer Adam... awesome

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A point is always welcome, especially away from home.

Dundee winning, and winning well, is a danger sign for me, Saturday we are away to Livie Dundee play Rangers at home on Sunday. 

Despite some people getting way too excited by Livies early "form" they are on the way down.

After tonight we need to capitalise on this. 

Also, as shite as they have been, Dundee do have a game in hand on us. A draw there would put them above us on Goals Scored.

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Ticket-St-Mirren-v-Rangers-14-02-1987

Well, f**k me.

In the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary and as much as it physically pains me to do so, much like passing an entire pineapple through my colon, I would like to change my response to the learned gentleman.

With as much dignity as I can muster, I am now off to find a brick wall to repeatedly headbutt for 17 consecutive minutes.

Edited by oaksoft

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well, f**k me.

In the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary and as much as it physically pains me to do so, much like passing an entire pineapple through my colon, I would like to change my response to the learned gentleman.

With as much dignity as I can muster, I am now off to find a brick wall to repeatedly headbutt for 17 consecutive minutes.

That'll teach you to talk about football matters.

PS Could you make it over 100? :wink: