Hibernian v St Mirren 5 Dec 18

St.Ricky

8 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

There is no I in TEAM

What a twat - he has produced very little this season and although it is okay to be disappointed, being huffy and not a team player is not what we need. His disrespect in unacceptable. The Manager is his boss... and it was a reasonable decision given how poor he was playing...

Suspect he will be away in January...

No but you will find a "me" in there if you look.

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

He would go with my best wishes.

He's not going anywhere! He's one the best players at the club, and has shown on many occasions he would run himself into the ground for the team. What a load of bollocks on this thread, you don't ditch your player of the season over a couple months bad form.

You could stop posting, how about that? Or we could transfer you to Pie and Bovril in the January transfer window? You would go with my best wishes.

56 minutes ago, Kemp said:

He's not going anywhere! He's one the best players at the club, and has shown on many occasions he would run himself into the ground for the team. What a load of bollocks on this thread, you don't ditch your player of the season over a couple months bad form.

You could stop posting, how about that? Or we could transfer you to Pie and Bovril in the January transfer window? You would go with my best wishes.

It's all about opinions. For whatever reason he has not set the Heather alight this season but, as I said he is and will remain a hero. I hope he can do enough to be retained but my doubts are growing. I hope he proves me wrong. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Last seasons team with Davis, Morgan, Reilly and an on-form Smith and Magennis would stay up easily. But obviously we don't have that team.
Smith is good enough for this league. Some think otherwise, which is fine. What isn't fine is the disrespect and incessant sniping from a couple of the resident fannies on here.
How's Reilly doing this season?

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
23 hours ago, Kemp said:
Last seasons team with Davis, Morgan, Reilly and an on-form Smith and Magennis would stay up easily. But obviously we don't have that team.
Smith is good enough for this league. Some think otherwise, which is fine. What isn't fine is the disrespect and incessant sniping from a couple of the resident fannies on here.

How's Reilly doing this season?

http://www.google.com