Livingston v St Mirren 8 December 2018

St.Ricky

13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Perhaps the most intriguing game this season. Can we put one over on Livvy on their own patch?

I think so.  My son won a prize oftwo free tickets for the game. 

Double celebration if we win. 

Ricky me old mate

TBF-  you ask others to start threads but your kind of leading on all fixtures now  :wink:

32 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ricky me old mate

TBF-  you ask others to start threads but your kind of leading on all fixtures now  :wink:

TBF. You are right.

In mitigation, I did invite two other posters to start the Hibs and Livvy threads but they appear to have declined the opportunities. 

Hope someone starts a St Mirren v Aberdeen thread.

28 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

TBF. You are right.

In mitigation, I did invite two other posters to start the Hibs and Livvy threads but they appear to have declined the opportunities. 

I will start the St Mirren v Barcelona CL Group Stage  game in Sept 2020:whistle

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

TBF. You are right.

It was so kind of you to afford people of your choosing the opportunity to start a thread.

Quickly followed by you starting the thread.

No wonder some posters answer you with simplistic emojis.

ETAsk.

Did you find out who Adam was matching?

Edited by stlucifer

45 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It was so kind of you to afford people of your choosing the opportunity to start a thread.

Quickly followed by you starting the thread.

No wonder some posters answer you with simplistic emojis.

ETAsk.

Did you find out who Adam was matching?

I refer you to the "If you have a beef" thread. 

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 4:04 PM, St.Ricky said:

I refer you to the "If you have a beef" thread. 

Another stupid, unnecessary thread from the chumpion of nugatory. 

As for your next comment on this page.

No Shit.

As for the game. We will probably be at least the same number of points behind Hamilton. :rolleyes:

Just now, stlucifer said:

No Shit.

As for the game. We will probably be at least the same number of points behind Hamilton. :rolleyes:

He's on a rampage today, so many posts equalling the square root of feck all, astounding. 

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

No Shit.

Thank you for the credits . And to Mr F Away.

Back to the thread.  Good to have your opinions  (you did give an opinion didn't you..no shit). 

Hibs game first of course. We have our tickets. See you and the F Man there. Also have our tickets (won in a competition) for Livvy. See both of you at the game in Livingston also.

With confidence as shaky as both of yours it looks like OK should just concede games and settle for relegation right now.

Not for me. 

COYS 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 11/28/2018 at 10:34 PM, St.Ricky said:

Perhaps the most intriguing game this season. Can we put one over on Livvy on their own patch?

I think so.  My son won a prize oftwo free tickets for the game. 

Double celebration if we win. 

A draw against Hibs whilst Livvy lost to Kilmarnock sets this game up nicely. 

And it's free, courtesy of a win by my son. 

Can't be bad.. All I need now is for Saints to pick up the three points. 

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Livingston are another team on the way down.

We've picked up 4 points from the last 2 teams who are on a similar downward spiral.

They've only scored 2 goals in the last 6 games, coming up empty in 5 of them. :o

Got to fancy our chances in this one. 

Hardie came back last night though. 

We all know what that means. :(

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Livingston are another team on the way down.

We've picked up 4 points from the last 2 teams who are on a similar downward spiral.

They've only scored 2 goals in the last 6 games, coming up empty in 5 of them. :o

Got to fancy our chances in this one. 

True but we are easily bullied

Hamilton showed this on Sat

We are soft touches

Expect the unexpected!

thats should be the motto for the premiership this season where no one seems able to remain consistent. And for us in our predicament that creates opportunities to exploit. On Saturday make no mistake about how Livi will play, they will seek to pop it over the top to exploit Anton's lack of pace, and be right in the faces of Erahon, Jones and Baird if all playing as they will double up on youngsters.

it will be yet another turgid, time wasting, frustrating, in the Ref's face performance by them, and like last week against Hamilton, if we react to it, we will get sucked in, and trampled over. Players need to be smart, and play the ball away from them forcing clumsy tackles, and creating opportunities. Go toe, to toe with them and they will feel comfortable the game is going the way they want it.

their manager's mantra is "You start the game with a point.... dont feckin lose it". We need to play for the win, by playing football, not hoofball.

Think we really need to have a gameplan for this one. We know exactly how Livi are going to play, we know where the danger will come from. Question is, how to stop it?

I'd say we need to control the midfield, not give away anything stupid and stop getting needless yellow cards. Our yellow card record this season is shocking