Livingston v St Mirren 8 December 2018

St.Ricky

I see St Mirren have now displayed a message on the OS about tickets and prices. Considering the Ticket Office is now closed and won't be open tomorrow that's not helpful about how you now purchase a ticket considering they have also stated the match is all-ticket contrary to what Livi told you over the phone ELS. But what do fans matter?

That information has been displayed on the OS since Tuesday . Today’s info is just the standard pre match reminder we get for every game .

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

That information has been displayed on the OS since Tuesday . Today’s info is just the standard pre match reminder we get for every game .

I am aware that ticket information was displayed earlier in the week. But no mention of ticket availability at Livi or that the ticket office closed at 1 today and does not open again until next week.  I was asked to work this weekend but that was cancelled last night. I stay in Ayrshire and could no longer buy a ticket on-line nor buy one tomorrow at Greenhill Rd before I leave. I'm going anyway but communication is poor.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I see St Mirren have now displayed a message on the OS about tickets and prices. Considering the Ticket Office is now closed and won't be open tomorrow that's not helpful about how you now purchase a ticket considering they have also stated the match is all-ticket contrary to what Livi told you over the phone ELS. But what do fans matter?

You're right I often feel Clubs are trying to discourage me from buying tickets. Glad its Just not me. Ha! Ha!

But seriously sometimes the hoops you have to jump through to get tickets are ridiculous. Heading through tomorrow without a ticket and hoping for the Best.  Livingston is not the easiest ground to get to by Public Transport either. 20 mins by bus from the Railway Station.  It's a fecking nightmare but all part of the adventure. I'll see you all there.

Lets hope the Saints make it all worth our while. If we get 3 points then all the nonsense we had to go through to see it will make it all the sweeter.

Fans should come first but still we are treated like second class citizens. The recent report that football fans add more to the Scottish Economy than the commonwealth Games, the Open or any other sport for that matter should encourage them to look after us but I think it just makes them believe they can rip us off.

Oops I'm beginning to sound like Shull.     Maybe he has a point

:notworthy

23 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

You're right I often feel Clubs are trying to discourage me from buying tickets. Glad its Just not me. Ha! Ha!

But seriously sometimes the hoops you have to jump through to get tickets are ridiculous. Heading through tomorrow without a ticket and hoping for the Best.  Livingston is not the easiest ground to get to by Public Transport either. 20 mins by bus from the Railway Station.  It's a fecking nightmare but all part of the adventure. I'll see you all there.

Lets hope the Saints make it all worth our while. If we get 3 points then all the nonsense we had to go through to see it will make it all the sweeter.

Fans should come first but still we are treated like second class citizens. The recent report that football fans add more to the Scottish Economy than the commonwealth Games, the Open or any other sport for that matter should encourage them to look after us but I think it just makes them believe they can rip us off.

Got a replay from our SLO - tickets definitely available to buy at Livi. Why could they not have mentioned that on the OS bulletin?

I am aware that ticket information was displayed earlier in the week. But no mention of ticket availability at Livi or that the ticket office closed at 1 today and does not open again until next week.  I was asked to work this weekend but that was cancelled last night. I stay in Ayrshire and could no longer buy a ticket on-line nor buy one tomorrow at Greenhill Rd before I leave. I'm going anyway but communication is poor.

Yep , fair enough . Could have been better communicated

38 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

And you are paying 24 pounds for your ticket.  Even OAP is 16. Hibs was 14 pounds. 

38 minutes ago, shull said:

Livingston 2  St Mirren 3

Crowd  1987

I like your prediction for the scoreline Shill but think the crowd will be over2,400 for the game despite ticketing issues and,  yes,  prices. 

Having said that I have a free ticket for the game as does my son.  Great noise and support at Hibs from our young fans and I say again that I look forward to their noise!! 

A game to be present at.  A real test for both sides.  Matters a bit more to Saint's perhaps. 

COYS

#goodnewsshouldberepeated

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I like your prediction for the scoreline Shill but think the crowd will be over2,400 for the game despite ticketing issues and,  yes,  prices. 

Having said that I have a free ticket for the game as does my son.  Great noise and support at Hibs from our young fans and I say again that I look forward to their noise!! 

A game to be present at.  A real test for both sides.  Matters a bit more to Saint's perhaps. 

COYS

#goodnewsshouldberepeated

No you don't, it's another made up story. :lol:

#anabsolutewalloper

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No you don't, it's another made up story. :lol:

#anabsolutewalloper

Your problems start with being dim.  They are compounded by a lock of exposure to other than a narrow section of life.  What you believe is or isn't true bothers me not one bit. 

Simply put.. If I have put it on here then it's true.  If you don't have the capacity to absorb it, then I can do nothing about it.  It is amusing to see you struggle like a work on a hook at the end of a fishing line.  You might be lucky in the Sky VIP scheme yourself or indeed have been.  Don't tell me you are going to visit the SDA.  Start up the band. 

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Irony. :lol

PS Followed by another post which adds nothing to anything, quite an art. :1eye

F Man.  You Labour under several delusions.  One of which is that I might care a toss what you write. I don't.  In fact I find it embarrassing that you,  a supposed mature male,  can be so consistently wrong.  It takes all types,  including the dim so keep going but the more you knock something I say as fact, the more foolish you look in challenging it when I know for sure that sufficient people on the forum also know the extent of my career, contacts and surprisingly interesting life I led and still live.  I am indeed fortunate.  So by all means wind yourself I to a ferment,  follow me and generally troll me but the laugh is squarely on you.  Take some well meant advice and quit.Its also boring the pants off others. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

F Man.  You Labour under several delusions.  One of which is that I might care a toss what you write. I don't.  In fact I find it embarrassing that you,  a supposed mature male,  can be so consistently wrong.  It takes all types,  including the dim so keep going but the more you knock something I say as fact, the more foolish you look in challenging it when I know for sure that sufficient people on the forum also know the extent of my career, contacts and surprisingly interesting life I led and still live.  I am indeed fortunate.  So by all means wind yourself I to a ferment,  follow me and generally troll me but the laugh is squarely on you.  Take some well meant advice and quit.Its also boring the pants off others. 

:lol

Listen to " Open Aw Mics " while working, Cannae wait.

Will record our Match from BBC Alba at 6pm today, then watch the relevant bits while having Supper tonight,

£ 24 ADMISSION FEE :lol:

COME ON THE SAINTS 

Can't go today as I'm still recovering from operation and game's come a day too early.

We're relying on Hammill to win games for us. Not the best place to be. 

If Livi score I don't think we'll win. 0-1 or 1-1 at best I think. 

I would love to be wrong and it ends up a goal feast for those who are braving the elements to see it live and for those who can't make it and are financially supporting the club even more by buying the right to watch it on Saints' TV.

(Some forget this in their attempt to belittle).

Sorry if I’ve missed it, but what’s the update on the injuries to Mullen and Magennis from Wednesday night. Be gutted for Kyle if he’s out for a bit after his last lengthy injury. He needs a good run in the team to get back to his best. Really important player for us when he’s playing well with his energy and dig, something we really lack against teams like Livvy.
Also hope we can start to defend set pieces today.

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Can't go today as I'm still recovering from operation and game's come a day too early.

We're relying on Hammill to win games for us. Not the best place to be. 

If Livi score I don't think we'll win. 0-1 or 1-1 at best I think. 

I would love to be wrong and it ends up a goal feast for those who are braving the elements to see it live and for those who can't make it and are financially supporting the club even more by buying the right to watch it on Saints' TV.

(Some forget this in their attempt to belittle).

Saints TV covering the game in Livingston?