Livingston v St Mirren 8 December 2018

St.Ricky

If we can just defend set pieces and draw the second half all will be well. Would be nice if Hibs could win at Hamilton too.

Over the last few weeks I think Kearney has begun to show why he was appointed. In most games now we are looking like taking something from the game and at least looking competitive and Hammil scoring goals from potentially anywhere on the pitch has lifted confidence that we do have a bit of a goal threat. I also think players who were looking off form are beginning to look as if they can play at this level after all, and the squad's commitment isn't being questioned as much.

We're also beginning to see that after taking a while to find their feet loan signings like Alfie Jones and Matty Willock might do a job for us, and even Cody Cooke looked like he might be an option from the bench as well.

13 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If we can just defend set pieces and draw the second half all will be well. Would be nice if Hibs could win at Hamilton too.

Over the last few weeks I think Kearney has begun to show why he was appointed. In most games now we are looking like taking something from the game and at least looking competitive and Hammil scoring goals from potentially anywhere on the pitch has lifted confidence that we do have a bit of a goal threat. I also think players who were looking off form are beginning to look as if they can play at this level after all, and the squad's commitment isn't being questioned as much.

We're also beginning to see that after taking a while to find their feet loan signings like Alfie Jones and Matty Willock might do a job for us, and even Cody Cooke looked like he might be an option from the bench as well.

You spoke too soon!

Another goal conceded from set piece (corner).

Edited by northstbuddie