Livingston v St Mirren 8 December 2018

St.Ricky

1 hour ago, Mr Optimistic said:

The only surprise is that anyone is surprised by the way we perform. A draw at Easter Road on the surface looked decent but Hibs before today had not won a game for 2 months!!! Of this squad the only players who will ever play at the same or better level are Alfie Jones, Ethan (I'm just recognising potential) and Adam Hammill. The rest are simply NOWHERE near good enough for a top Championship team never mind a SPL team. 

Cody Cooke, Ryan Flynn, Josh Heaton, Jordan Fitzpatrick (on loan), Ian McShane, Cole Kpekawa, Danny Rogers, Ryan Edwards, Simione Jackson, Danny Mullen, Jeff King, James Kellerman (on loan) Wonder how much that lot are costing in wages with absolutely NO return.

Heartbreaking after the last two season.

Thank feck you're Mr Optimistic.

Mr Pessimistic must be a right miserable fud.

It is evidently clear that OK is not up to the job he should be relieved of his duties forthwith. January transfer window really?? I wouldn't allow him any more time to make an even bigger mess of things than he's doing at present. As ever the predictable board would place Great Uncle Gus in charge until the end of the season with negative football the norm. Better get the Cineworld passes out folks looks like that'll be the place to spend Saturday afternoon's very soon as Gus has previously told us, I mean Livi, a team with a lesser budget and players who are in the main championship level are now 16 points ahead of us and have NO CHANCE OF BEING RELEGATED have taken 6 points from us so far. The board really have some explaining to do with  this disastrous appointment. 

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Samson has said he was happy to play on until January, and Jack Ross was happy to wait until then.

It's not f**king difficult to see we have a better chance of winning with Samson in goals rather than this clown. A goalkeeper is not going to single-handedly win the previous games of the season, is he?

Since Danny Rogers came into the team we've averaged 1 point per game.

With Samson in goals we averaged 0.38 points per game. 

Truth is,  this team needs alot more than Craig Samson back in goals. 

6 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Twelve going in January with three or four coming in. Will wait and see what effect this has.

You might be right about twelve going but I think there will be 6/8 coming in. 

Things are still tight at the bottom of the league.  Could be some second half when the season restarts in January. 

Bring it on.. No point in crying about where we are. 

3 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I still think we have a chance of turning it round if we stay within 5/6 points of the other teams down there till the January transfer window. I also think OK will turn out to be a good manager.

So if we do stay within 5/6 points by January what makes you think we can turn it round?

So if we do stay within 5/6 points by January what makes you think we can turn it round?

I rate those in charge at the club, from the BOD right down to the youth coaches. I think OK is an intelligent man and will prove to be a good manager. I think he will bring in the right kind of player in January. I fully expect there will be plenty who don’t share this view, that’s up to them.

3 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I rate those in charge at the club, from the BOD right down to the youth coaches. I think OK is an intelligent man and will prove to be a good manager. I think he will bring in the right kind of player in January. I fully expect there will be plenty who don’t share this view, that’s up to them.

I really hope you are right but the Stubbs appointment and his signings who are training with the boys while picking up first team wages and 9 points from 17 games would suggest otherwise.

Getting a bit sick of watching teams basically run over the top of us - we are woefully short in midfield and while we did manage to compete in the first half, the capitulation after the break wasn’t acceptable. We now need to stagger to the January window where we will need to hope that we can get some quality in. However I fear that the damage has already been done ........... we looked a poor championship side today.

I really hope you are right but the Stubbs appointment and his signings who are training with the boys while picking up first team wages and 9 points from 17 games would suggest otherwise.

I don’t think many could have predicted just how shite Stubbs was going to be, including the board. Ok, he was crap at Rotherham but lots of managers have recovered from bad experiences to turn out decent, unfortunately we picked one who wasn’t. Our new coaching team haven’t had a transfer window yet and I think they’ll need at least 2 to clear up the Stubbs mess. Nonetheless, I believe that we’ll bring in enough in January to be at least more competitive.