Livingston v St Mirren 8 December 2018

St.Ricky

On 12/9/2018 at 12:04 PM, santaponsasaint said:
On 12/9/2018 at 11:02 AM, jaybee said:
Yes have to agree here, might be a bit slower bur certainly reads the game better the youngster is doing 'not bad' but at the moment I am afraid 'not bad' isn't quite what we need.

I'm I reading this wrong and I hope you were at the game. But are you saying Erhahon had a bad game. Cause him and Jones were the only 2 players on the park that showed any passion or professional pride. The rest were a shower of gutless losers. To suggest Eckersley would have done any better is ridiculous. He done his job by mostly keeping Lawless out of the game. I know he's not a left back and I agree he should be moved into midfield cause he could not do any worse than Edwards and Willock. And in the 2nd half McGinn. Injuries have plagued us in recent games. But you would think certain players would step up and want to impress. But they don't and come Jan it's time for them to move on to their parent club. Or hopefully they can find other clubs to be lazy in. Cos at the mo there being disrespectful to our fans.   

Not wishing to disparage Erhahon in the least, I am merely making the point that an older experienced head may be just as effective as a younger less experienced one, particularly when the first is playing in a position he is used to and the latter is playing out of position, meaning that Erhahon could be played in his proper midfield position.  I am simply offering an opinion and Erhahon did not have a bad game but his inexperience meant he was caught out on several occasions, not a criticism; an observation.  If you read some of the other threads;  several people think Jones is a 'waste of space',  I don't but people have their own opinions and are entitled to express them.