Have a Beef with another Poster - Post it here.

St.Ricky

Just now, St.Ricky said:

That's for Shull to answer!

Stirrer... Castigating our leading poster. 

Well considering as he is a "taxi driver" who can spend 12 hours a day on here going on about hate of everything including polar bears of course he has the most content. But hey its quantity and certainly lacks quality, apart from his pics ................

Apparently I will see him soon as I will going to the same pub he frequents - then I can get down on my knees look the wee fanny in the eyes and tell him even though I respect his choice of football team ..... he is a fanny :cheers     

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I'll have beef with others on here. Can't beat a good quality beef burger. Unfortunately I don't think there's many BAWA posters living down this way and I'm no going all the way up just for that.

When it comes to meat my favourite is chicken. Hope this helps.

What about Angus Steakhouses? 

Are these still around down south? 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Life must be close to unbearable unless you like pasties. 

Pasties are wonderful it must be said. And the most popular one has beef (relevance to thread). But the closest thing I can get to a Scotch Pie is a pack of frozen ones from Farmfoods. Really not the same.

8 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Pasties are wonderful it must be said. And the most popular one has beef (relevance to thread). But the closest thing I can get to a Scotch Pie is a pack of frozen ones from Farmfoods. Really not the same.

I regularly took supplies of Scottish Foods to people abroad.  Not pies though. 

Waggonwheels was one thing people asked for. 

Customs are pretty strict now... South African "beef jerky " Biltong  is something they ask about if you fly in from there. 

Maybe they ask about Pasties if you got from SW England.

Need to organise food parcels for you. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 hours ago, antrin said:

I don't know if anyone reads this who has any experience or proficiency in STARTING NEW irrelevant THREADS, but...

This thread is all well and good, but shouldn't you be offering a vegan option?

IOBS offers a "vagan" option in his cafe. I don't know if that is of any interest to you.

We think it might be something to do with lesbians but opinion is currently split.

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Sums it up when you're in the pub on a Saturday night, mention you're a St Mirren fan and find out some of those you are drinking with used to play alongside Cody and didn't think of him as anything extra special :rolleyes:

Is he avail Jan. Or he could always be on our coaching staff...

51 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Is he avail Jan. Or he could always be on our coaching staff...

Worryingly it was more than one person who said that :rolleyes: even they were shocked at the move, says it all when random people in a pub down here know National South to SPL is a big step up but Stubbs wasn't to know that.