Brothers

Anyway , let’s move on ? Why ? Because you say ? I think not young man . [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Having a mind of your own is good but that doesn’t mean things that your mind decides to release for people to hear is worth listening to .
I don’t like Sutton because I feel a lot of what he says he doesn’t really believe in , he simply trots out crap to provoke a reaction from others.
Remind you of anyone.

Any road. Time for me to move on and get some work done.

9 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Anyway , let’s move on ? Why ? Because you say ? I think not young man . emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Having a mind of your own is good but that doesn’t mean things that your mind decides to release for people to hear is worth listening to .
I don’t like Sutton because I feel a lot of what he says he doesn’t really believe in , he simply trots out crap to provoke a reaction from others.
Remind you of anyone.

Any road. Time for me to move on and get some work done.

I moved on before you. 

Just before you got awfy upset. 

Untangle yourself before you return. 

:lol:

2 hours ago, shull said:

You're posts make absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

Reread those you have made in the last few months. 

I try to get into all post and threads but then I see your usual self opinionated crap ruining most of them . Stop making this forum about you , get a hobby or even better try serving the people of Paisley by having your For Hire sign on .

Chris Sutton ( like you ) is a Self Opinionated Fud. So I get why you relate to him

6 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Tom White who played for Saints early sixties had a brother John White , who played for the Spurs double winning team.

Tommy White was a very good player but John White was far and away the best British player I have ever seen, and I think he's up there with the Pele's of this world. Had he not been killed so tragically young he would have been a household name now.  Just read what Greavesy wrote about him in all his books on the game.

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I try to get into all post and threads but then I see your usual self opinionated crap ruining most of them . Stop making this forum about you , get a hobby or even better try serving the people of Paisley by having your For Hire sign on .

Chris Sutton ( like you ) is a Self Opinionated Fud. So I get why you relate to him

Another Thread ruined by the Forum Abuser. 

Of course I am self opinionated. Well spotted. 

I would rather be self opinionated than be a sheep, bandwagon jumper or one of the masses. 

Anyway, my Cab hasn't got a FOR HIRE sign and what have Paisley punters got to do with me ? 

26 minutes ago, shull said:

Another Thread ruined by the Forum Abuser. 

Of course I am self opinionated. Well spotted. 

I would rather be self opinionated than be a sheep, bandwagon jumper or one of the masses. 

Anyway, my Cab hasn't got a FOR HIRE sign and what have Paisley punters got to do with me ? 

If ruining a thread by pointing out your a fanny then guilty as charged. But you are a fanny as you constantly prove on here. Usually about 50 times a day.

I would have banned you years ago as at least your pal Stu D didnt start the pathetic threads you do.

Any way see you soon, looking forward to it:cheers  

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

If ruining a thread by pointing out your a fanny then guilty as charged. But you are a fanny as you constantly prove on here. Usually about 50 times a day.

I would have banned you years ago as at least your pal Stu D didnt start the pathetic threads you do.

Are you saying the people who have posted in this thread are pathetic as well?

There's more than enough pathetic thread all over the forum but you troll Shull at every opportunity. 

Gie it a rest. :byebye

PS I have absolutely no interest in this thread,and many others, just staying out is the answer. 

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Love to see a Forum with you in charge.

Ask Div if you can be a Mod.

And you wont be seeing me for alcohol anytime.

Had my last taste of it 26 years ago.

I can just imagine you and your jobbie mooth while you're under the influence

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:
5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Are you saying the people who have posted in this thread are pathetic as well?

There's more than enough pathetic thread all over the forum but you troll Shull at every opportunity. 

Gie it a rest. :byebye

PS I have absolutely no interest in this thread,and many others, just staying out is the answer. 

Edited 5 hours ago by faraway saint

Practise ......... preach?  B)

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You seem to be intent on showing you are an idiot......................keep it up. :byebye

You are another that I try not to engage with, as most people do I've noticed.

Trot on. 

Really! Wow,! it's doubtful if you my friend have the mental capacity to engage with a snail ... slime on yersel.  :lol:

12 hours ago, jaybee said:

Really! Wow,! it's doubtful if you my friend have the mental capacity to engage with a snail ... slime on yersel.  :lol:

Here are snails with the same mental capacity as the skid mark.

less of the slime though, much more attractive ... and they probably attend more matches.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/nov/30/the-most-wonderful-slime-of-the-year-tate-britains-giant-christmas-slugs

1 minute ago, antrin said:

Here are snails with the same mental capacity as the skid mark.

less of the slime though, much more attractive ... and they probably attend more matches.

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2018/nov/30/the-most-wonderful-slime-of-the-year-tate-britains-giant-christmas-slugs