Sevco Sharholders Linked To Organised Crime

rabuddies

7 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

I see Dave King has claimed in evidence to his contempt trial that he didn't comply with the order to offer for the remaining shares as he suspected some shareholders have links to organised crime.

Of course they do - they've got shares in Sevco!!!

I wonder who he meant?

Don't answer that.

King has been told he MUST make an offer as instructed by the Takeover Panel by January 25 - and that THAT info must be published on “Rangers” website by Tomorrow , 5.00pm.

looking like he needs to assemble circa £19m to have available for the offer and have it shifted to UK out of SouthAfrica or wherever a person (whose own legal rep recently described as “penniless”) squirrels away his small change.

He’s done a strikingly good job of dragging this process way beyond what I felt was breaking point, but all escape routes have been gradually closed down...

These are now tricky times for glib and shameless.

oh dear, how sad.  :)

Edited by antrin
Sp

11 minutes ago, antrin said:

King has been told he MUST make an offer as instructed by the Takeover Panel by January 25 - and that THAT info must be published on “Rangers” website by Tomorrow , 5.00pm.

looking like he needs to assemble circa £19m to have available for the offer and have it shifted to UK out of SouthAfrica or wherever a person (whose own legal rep recently described as “penniless”) squirrels away his small change.

He’s done a strikingly good job of dragging this process way beyond what I felt was breaking point, but all escape routes have been gradually closed down...

These are now tricky times for glib and shameless.

oh dear, how sad.  :)

I think you are going to be extremely disappointed when all this is done and dusted. :lol:

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I think you are going to be extremely disappointed when all this is done and dusted. :lol:

Aye - that's VERY similar to the comments made by superficial diddies and Rangers sympathisers when I correctly pointed out that the now deid club was going to go bust - a year before it happened.

I am similarly content with how things are similarly proceeding.

7 hours ago, antrin said:

Aye - that's VERY similar to the comments made by superficial diddies and Rangers sympathisers when I correctly pointed out that the now deid club was going to go bust - a year before it happened.

I am similarly content with how things are similarly proceeding.

I am happy for you....using the word "similarly" twice in the same sentence though? Oooooft!

Sad news for Oakstur.

The first bit of my earlier post is being carried out, as predicted.

I hate driving traffic towards that site...

https://rangers.co.uk/news/category/rangers-tv/

Also... "Retirement"?   :unsure:

What does that have to do with how one might 'fill a day'?

Dunno about Bluto, but retiral for me seems a distant concept. 

To fill my days part of what I do is...

I drive busses and I'm a tour guide, build and maintain websites, and write stuff - proficiency in all three may contribute why I tried to point you towards rhetorical devices earlier.

I may have responded earlier but some of us have got a life.

Very off-topic change of subject, btw.. 

You disappoint me. (but sevco/Rangers sympathisers often try that shit on)

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

Sad news for Oakstur.

Why would you think that?

It's not me wasting my life away on this nonsense :lol:.

Whatever will happen, will happen.

Wittering away on this forum about the injustice of them getting away with financial doping won't change a single outcome.

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Why would you think that?

You did comment upon it - that's not a sign of disinterest.

It's not me wasting my life away on this nonsense :lol:.

By even typing that you're demonstrating that you DO care - AND that you're wishing to dissemble - you're trying to not discuss sevco and it's criminal, (money-laundering apparently!) owners and investors, then you ARE wasting your life away, if that's how you wish to characterise your posts on this subject...

Whatever will happen, will happen.

Ooooh, deep philosophy.  Tread gently.

Wittering away on this forum about the injustice of them getting away with financial doping won't change a single outcome.

And yet here you are - wittering away.

I don't expect my posts to impact upon any outcome.

In case you'd not realised - in all your umpteen hundred posts  -absolutely nothing posted on this forum will change any outcome whatsoever on Earth. 

You are not the bearer of news - whereas - I was being a bearer of news, above.  That's all.

I certainly don't expect an outcome from my posts but I offer the news in the same manner as that in which any other Buddie lets us know about speculation on transfers and upcoming fixtures.

It's a forum, you thick twat.  People post things.

47 minutes ago, antrin said:

I don't expect my posts to impact upon any outcome.

In case you'd not realised - in all your umpteen hundred posts  -absolutely nothing posted on this forum will change any outcome whatsoever on Earth. 

You are not the bearer of news - whereas - I was being a bearer of news, above.  That's all.

I certainly don't expect an outcome from my posts but I offer the news in the same manner as that in which any other Buddie lets us know about speculation on transfers and upcoming fixtures.

It's a forum, you thick twat.  People post things.

Nice rant.  :lol:

A “rant”?  Never a rant.

Another example of you either not comprehending what words actually mean... or another off-topic post... an attempted distraction from the ongoing cheating, lying distortion of a sport in which you invest your time and money.

Mug.

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

A “rant”?  Never a rant.

Another example of you either not comprehending what words actually mean... or another off-topic post... an attempted distraction from the ongoing cheating, lying distortion of a sport in which you invest your time and money.

Mug.

Blimey. You must be an absolute riot at parties. :lol:

4 hours ago, antrin said:

You’re wittering on again.  And still off-topic.

You want off topic, I will give you off topic.

As a old codger yourself, where does one now buy underpants with a decent width on the gusset? You will recall that at an advanced age your balls tend to droop significantly.

The slightest shoogle and my boys are out of bed and causing discomfort. It isnt always easy to repackage them in the High street.

Any thoughts?

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You want off topic, I will give you off topic.

As a old codger yourself, where does one now buy underpants with a decent width on the gusset? You will recall that at an advanced age your balls tend to droop significantly.

The slightest shoogle and my boys are out of bed and causing discomfort. It isnt always easy to repackage them in the High street.

Any thoughts?

My sole thought is that you are so bereft of wit and intelligence and with that you surprisingly feel free to resort to unlawful ageist shit.

And it was precisely the same vacuous verbiage used earlier on the thread about employing free labour.

You'd better be careful, as using such language can not only get you sent to the Sin Bin by moderators wanting to protect this site, but also by people who think your worthless witters are worth reporting...