Sevco Sharholders Linked To Organised Crime

rabuddies

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

My sole thought is that you are so bereft of wit and intelligence and with that you surprisingly feel free to resort to unlawful ageist shit.

And it was precisely the same vacuous verbiage used earlier on the thread about employing free labour.

You'd better be careful, as using such language can not only get you sent to the Sin Bin by moderators wanting to protect this site, but also by people who think your worthless witters are worth reporting...

Is there anything which won't trigger you?

Away and get a life ya daft bastard. :lol:

Just now, oaksoft said:

Is there anything which won't trigger you?

Away and get a life ya daft bastard. :lol:

I have one.

Evidently by the number (and low quality) of your posts on here - it's you who doesn't.

So far off topic, resorting to illegal abuse when you have no moral argument to offer and distracting from the sevco criminality (the topic of this thread) I begin to understand that such trivial persistence marks you out as a Hunbot...

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

I have one.

Evidently by the number (and low quality) of your posts on here - it's you who doesn't.

So far off topic, resorting to illegal abuse when you have no moral argument to offer and distracting from the sevco criminality (the topic of this thread) I begin to understand that such trivial persistence marks you out as a Hunbot...

You may well have a life but it doesn't sound like a very satisfying one given your screeching rants on here. :lol:

And here's me thinking all the snowflakes were millenials. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

55 minutes ago, antrin said:

My sole thought is that you are so bereft of wit and intelligence and with that you surprisingly feel free to resort to unlawful ageist shit.

And it was precisely the same vacuous verbiage used earlier on the thread about employing free labour.

You'd better be careful, as using such language can not only get you sent to the Sin Bin by moderators wanting to protect this site, but also by people who think your worthless witters are worth reporting...

:lol:

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

f**kin typical , one thread which hasn’t yet been ruined by Rocky  and  FS  exchanging girly slaps and you two go and turn it into a pseudo intellectual old age  bun fight .

Gies Peace .

There's f**k-all pseudo and far less intellectual about me slappin' down a f**kin tube, I'll have you know!  :P

I was merely unwinding.

Ah'm aff tae the sunshine, noo: the weans can play, unchecked.

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

f**kin typical , one thread which hasn’t yet been ruined by Rocky  and  FS  exchanging girly slaps and you two go and turn it into a pseudo intellectual old age  bun fight .

Gies Peace .

Good call. But it's probably safer to be commenting on each other rather than on Naming  potential candidates to fill the Criminal Investors list.