Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
rabuddies

Sevco Sharholders Linked To Organised Crime

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

My sole thought is that you are so bereft of wit and intelligence and with that you surprisingly feel free to resort to unlawful ageist shit.

And it was precisely the same vacuous verbiage used earlier on the thread about employing free labour.

You'd better be careful, as using such language can not only get you sent to the Sin Bin by moderators wanting to protect this site, but also by people who think your worthless witters are worth reporting...

Is there anything which won't trigger you?

Away and get a life ya daft bastard. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, oaksoft said:

Is there anything which won't trigger you?

Away and get a life ya daft bastard. :lol:

I have one.

Evidently by the number (and low quality) of your posts on here - it's you who doesn't.

So far off topic, resorting to illegal abuse when you have no moral argument to offer and distracting from the sevco criminality (the topic of this thread) I begin to understand that such trivial persistence marks you out as a Hunbot...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, antrin said:

I have one.

Evidently by the number (and low quality) of your posts on here - it's you who doesn't.

So far off topic, resorting to illegal abuse when you have no moral argument to offer and distracting from the sevco criminality (the topic of this thread) I begin to understand that such trivial persistence marks you out as a Hunbot...

You may well have a life but it doesn't sound like a very satisfying one given your screeching rants on here. :lol:

And here's me thinking all the snowflakes were millenials. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, antrin said:

My sole thought is that you are so bereft of wit and intelligence and with that you surprisingly feel free to resort to unlawful ageist shit.

And it was precisely the same vacuous verbiage used earlier on the thread about employing free labour.

You'd better be careful, as using such language can not only get you sent to the Sin Bin by moderators wanting to protect this site, but also by people who think your worthless witters are worth reporting...

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

f**kin typical , one thread which hasn’t yet been ruined by Rocky  and  FS  exchanging girly slaps and you two go and turn it into a pseudo intellectual old age  bun fight .

Gies Peace .

There's f**k-all pseudo and far less intellectual about me slappin' down a f**kin tube, I'll have you know!  :P

I was merely unwinding.

Ah'm aff tae the sunshine, noo: the weans can play, unchecked.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

f**kin typical , one thread which hasn’t yet been ruined by Rocky  and  FS  exchanging girly slaps and you two go and turn it into a pseudo intellectual old age  bun fight .

Gies Peace .

Good call. But it's probably safer to be commenting on each other rather than on Naming  potential candidates to fill the Criminal Investors list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...