Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
shull

European Championships 2020 Qualifiers

Recommended Posts


Doubt if I will be paying £30 plus to watch Scotland play any of those in our Group. 

Maybe the SFA will surprise us with decent pricing. 

Maybe I will buy a round of drinks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shull said:

Doubt if I will be paying £30 plus to watch Scotland play any of those in our Group. 

Maybe the SFA will surprise us with decent pricing. 

Maybe I will buy a round of drinks. 

There's a thread running for whining about prices. :byebye

Credit, whining already BEFORE they fixtures/prices are released. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There's a thread running for whining about prices. :byebye

Credit, whining already BEFORE they fixtures/prices are released. :lol:

If the last tournament prices are anything to go by, they can stick their tickets up their arses. 

Even the Friendly Internationals were scandalously overpriced. 

FECKEM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Something to do with being a host nation. 

No more than two host nations in any one group. So as soon as Germany were drawn with Netherlands, all other host nations (including us) were able to breathe a sigh of relief.

If you knew how the draw worked of course. :P

The whole ceremony including explanation of the draw was on the BBC red button. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shull said:

If the last tournament prices are anything to go by, they can stick their tickets up their arses. 

Even the Friendly Internationals were scandalously overpriced. 

FECKEM 

The last few campaigns the ticket prices have been shocking, we normally buy the full package deals but we are normally out after a few games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×