I won’t be back...

4 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

At New Douglas park! and I would urge fellow Buddies to do the same. Just over 200 of there supporters at the game yesterday, it’s 30 minutes drive along the M74. 

So what. That is their away support. 

Well done to the 242 of them especially those ripped off for £22.

Hamilton, like Paisley is infested with Sectarian bigots following 2 other teams. 

I would rather have 1 Accies fan in our away end than 3200 fecking sectarian vermin. 

SHITE THREAD BTW 

We would all love more fans. 

You know in the early 2000s Hamilton were in administration, the Third Division and ground sharing at Clyde? All sorts went on that would have affected current and future fan bases at the time. As dire as they may be to watch, they’ve earned their place in this league. Unfortunately like Paisley  and most of Scotland, their town is infested with either glory hunters or deluded muppets who believe their 6 year old club is going for 55.

Well done to those Accies fans who did bother to turn up. I’m not surprised that they and Livi have the smallest supports in the league, with the way both clubs have suffered in the past couple of decades.

Out of all the reasons not to go to watch Saints away at Accies, this will be the worst reason out there.

At New Douglas park! and I would urge fellow Buddies to do the same. Just over 200 of there supporters at the game yesterday, it’s 30 minutes drive along the M74. 

Why should how many fans an opposing team bring have any influence over an individuals decision to go support your own team ? What strange logic. [emoji848]

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Well done to the Hamilton Fans who turned up yesterday. The losers were those Hamilton fans who didn't make the trip! 

Their team may not be pretty to watch but they work their socks off for each other. Welcome back any time guys

Great attitude St.Ricky. Personally, I am still struggling to find anything positive to say about their brutal approach to football, time wasting, diving and feigning injury. OK their 3rd goal was great and if it had been scored by a Saint I would be in raptures. Imrie is an annoying wee ned. Their fans while small in number are pretty gruesome home and away. I would be happy never to watch us play them again. Horrible wee club.

24 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why should how many fans an opposing team bring have any influence over an individuals decision to go support your own team ? What strange logic. emoji848.png

Simple arithmetic 242 fans x £22 at our stadium 

956 saints fans x £23 at there stadium (no student discount also) 

4 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

FFS! 

What about support that bring a lot more than we take to away games?

You need to get out more. 

Simple right enough. 

Edited by faraway saint

8 minutes ago, magnus said:

Great attitude St.Ricky. Personally, I am still struggling to find anything positive to say about their brutal approach to football, time wasting, diving and feigning injury. OK their 3rd goal was great and if it had been scored by a Saint I would be in raptures. Imrie is an annoying wee ned. Their fans while small in number are pretty gruesome home and away. I would be happy never to watch us play them again. Horrible wee club.

Well we won't be playing them anytime soon after this season. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

So what. That is their away support. 

Well done to the 242 of them especially those ripped off for £22.

Hamilton, like Paisley is infested with Sectarian bigots following 2 other teams. 

I would rather have 1 Accies fan in our away end than 3200 fecking sectarian vermin. 

SHITE THREAD BTW 

We would all love more fans. 

Really? You would rather have one supporter in the away end, don’t see that business model working. Anyway by the tone of most of your posts about St Mirren  maybe you should go and support Hamilton.

p.s  if it’s a SHITE THREAD it will be in good company with most of yours. 

Ahh , so we should withhold our money from Accies thus depriving our own team of the fantastic support of the visiting Saints fans .
Brilliant plan Baldrick 🤪

33 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Really? You would rather have one supporter in the away end, don’t see that business model working. Anyway by the tone of most of your posts about St Mirren  maybe you should go and support Hamilton.

p.s  if it’s a SHITE THREAD it will be in good company with most of yours. 

The survival of St Mirren Football Club does not depend on Hamilton Academical Football Club. 

BTW, how many fans should the Accies bring ? 

And if they don't bring a certain number, what should happen to them ? 

And what shall we do with the rest of the Clubs who don't have sufficient away supports ? 

Should we get thrown out of Scottish Football if we don't bring enough fans to Easter Road on Wednesday ? 

Do we have to fill the entire away end on Wednesday and next Saturday ? 

And finally, show evidence of my shite threads. 

Some clubs have more fans than us. Some clubs have less.

Why is this such a problem for some of our supporters?

Good on the Accies fans who came through yesterday. They’re a club who are well run on and off the pitch and as a result consistently finish punch above their weight.

Wish we could do that.

8 minutes ago, shull said:

The survival of St Mirren Football Club does not depend on Hamilton Academical Football Club. 

And what shall we do with the rest of the Clubs who don't have sufficient away supports ? 

Should we get thrown out of Scottish Football if we don't bring enough fans to Easter Road on Wednesday ? 

As for your threads Shull. .keep them coming! 

But..Two teams are required to play a game of football. In the Scottish professional game crowds play a big part in creating revenue for clubs. The bigger the crowds the better so the bigger the away crowds the better when the space is available  (That is when not sold out to home fans).  Also adds to the atmosphere. If you could hear the Accies Fans where you sit in W1 then we'll done the Accies Fans.

Why we need to dislike the other team or their fans in order to support our team defeats me.

41 minutes ago, shull said:

Posted reply in the wrong thread, bloody technophobe. Posted it in your ‘one up man shippers’ thread .

40 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

As for your threads Shull. .keep them coming! 

But..Two teams are required to play a game of football. In the Scottish professional game crowds play a big part in creating revenue for clubs. The bigger the crowds the better so the bigger the away crowds the better when the space is available  (That is when not sold out to home fans).  Also adds to the atmosphere. If you could hear the Accies Fans where you sit in W1 then we'll done the Accies Fans.

Why we need to dislike the other team or their fans in order to support our team defeats me.

Why are you replying to me with the post above ?  :blink: