I won’t be back...

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ahh , so we should withhold our money from Accies thus depriving our own team of the fantastic support of the visiting Saints fans .
Brilliant plan Baldrick 

Yes that’s right, deprive them of the income generated by our fans. I havnt seen any tangible effect from our ‘fantastic’ away support on the teams performance this season (2 home wins) in fact Hamilton only had 242 fans yesterday and won comfortably? 

Its not only a brilliant plan, it’s cunning also Sir 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

FFS! 

What about support that bring a lot more than we take to away games?

You need to get out more. 

Simple right enough. 

Agreed. Look at the numbers Aberdeen fans have travelled in over the past few years considering the distances too. Considering we’ve had some relatively small numbers head up there (certainly when I was living there and attended, not sure what the figures have been this season heading up there), Aberdeen fans should boycott us in protest.

f**k it, how about the whole of Scotland just boycott away games. Now everyone is happy 

Yes that’s right, deprive them of the income generated by our fans. I havnt seen any tangible effect from our ‘fantastic’ away support on the teams performance this season (2 home wins) in fact Hamilton only had 242 fans yesterday and won comfortably? 
Its not only a brilliant plan, it’s cunning also Sir 

Only cunning if you manage to involve all other clubs in your endeavour young man, otherwise it’s futile and ill thought out.

Tell you what , why don’t you just stage a one man ( or student if applicable) boycott and really show them who’s boss. [emoji23]

I’m sure Hamilton will crumble without your £23 ( or £12 ! )

Btw , are you a Student ?

The survival of St Mirren Football Club does not depend on Hamilton Academical Football Club. 
BTW, how many fans should the Accies bring ? 
And if they don't bring a certain number, what should happen to them ? 
And what shall we do with the rest of the Clubs who don't have sufficient away supports ? 
Should we get thrown out of Scottish Football if we don't bring enough fans to Easter Road on Wednesday ? 
Do we have to fill the entire away end on Wednesday and next Saturday ? 
And finally, show evidence of my shite threads. 

Everyone you start !!

Does anybody know the ACTUAL age of the ball people? 

I do know the parents of one of the young ball boys . St.Mirren mad youngster , 12 years old and delighted to be a ball boy .

If they are not doing the job properly , they need to be replaced in January and not with loan ball boys either. That’s not the future for our club.
Mind you , perhaps now that Jimmy Nick is on board , these youngsters will get the proper coaching needed .

f**k me .... have people not got more to concern themselves with than the ball boys ?! [emoji57]