Can Kilmarnock Do A " Leicester " ?

shull

8 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I remember when we were top at Xmas, think it was 79 or 80. Loads of snow and we had played 2/3 games more, but we were top for at least a week .

Maybe it was a dream :P

I don’t think you were dreaming about snow.

More likely it was rain.

That’s it...............................it was a wet dream.

On 12/6/2018 at 1:20 PM, DougJamie said:

Bottle??

Stick to politics and ethics Oakey as your clearly know very little on how football works :wink:

Like I said. Nobody has the bottle to match the OF over a season. :lol:

You can talk all you like about differences in wages but 5-1 going on 6 or 7 is an absolute pumping.

Nobody should be losing like that.

Bottle.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Like I said. Nobody has the bottle to match the OF over a season. :lol:

You can talk all you like about differences in wages but 5-1 going on 6 or 7 is an absolute pumping.

Nobody should be losing like that.

Bottle.

Very odd to see this coming from you. Don't get me wrong, I think you talk a lot of pish generally, but you at least seem to take a rational approach to other matters.

Talk of "bottle" is complete nonsense, the type of pish the most uneducated, irrational, and ignorant fans come out with.

Were Celtic lacking bottle when they shipped 7 to PSG and Barca?

If you can assemble a squad of all the best players in the country you will turn anyone over when you hit form. Any team is in danger of losing 5 or more goals when going up against a team with a budget 10 times their own. It shouldn't happen every time (and indeed this is Celtic's first win over Clarke's Killie) but now and again it will.

Sometimes its a simple sport, the team with the better players wins.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:05 AM, shull said:

Fecking hope so.

If still top in January, I expect our two sectarian Clubs will plunder the Killie playing Squad.

The SFA and SPFL via the Referees will do their bit to deny the Ayrshire club.

HELLO HELLO COME ON THE KILLIE BOYS 

Steve Clarke says people who were saying Kilmarnock could win the Scottish title were "talking out of their backsides". (Sunday Herald) See if SC thinks ur a fud

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, shull said:

FORFUXSAKE

Kilmarnock must be raging as Greg Stewart signs for Aberdeen.

Wonder what’s going on here. Bizarre for Birmingham to call him back just to loan him to a team pretty much in the same position as Killie. Can Aberdeen afford a higher % of his wage? Did Greg secretly hate life in Kilmarnock? Was there a wee cheeky backhand payment from the Dons to weaken Killie and help themselves? Answers needed, I’d be raging if I was a Killie fan.

10 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Wonder what’s going on here. Bizarre for Birmingham to call him back just to loan him to a team pretty much in the same position as Killie. Can Aberdeen afford a higher % of his wage? Did Greg secretly hate life in Kilmarnock? Was there a wee cheeky backhand payment from the Dons to weaken Killie and help themselves? Answers needed, I’d be raging if I was a Killie fan.

Wouldn't be happy about it if I was a Killie Fan. Money is the answer I guess.