60% of Britons believe conspiracy theories. .

saintnextlifetime

1 minute ago, guinness said:

Main reason Scotland will never be independent is we are a nation of feart wankers. 400,000 of the electorate are English and a large number are loyal orange order who would not vote for independence if their lives depended on it.

Insulting for the people who chose, despite pish like your post, to stay.:byebye

20 minutes ago, guinness said:

Main reason Scotland will never be independent is we are a nation of feart wankers. 400,000 of the electorate are English and a large number are loyal orange order who would not vote for independence if their lives depended on it.

How many are orange order and wouldn't vote for independence?

On 12/7/2018 at 1:16 PM, DougJamie said:

Scotland will not get Indy on back of this,  what makes people think this ? There is no evidence to suggest support is rising, if anything its falling

We have a surge in Tory support in Scotland and single handled Scotland kept the Tories in Power after the last GE.

There is no appetite to go it alone and the one thing the Brexit fiasco has shown is that the EU will always put themselves....

SNPs lost the majority in the last Scottish Elections....

We have Salmondgate to hit us yet, the twat that managed to lose his seat before he started gropping fellow civil servants,  and if the UK leave with no deal the one thing you can clear on is them doing all they can to keep the Kingdom United...

SNPs had their chance in 2015, with 56 MPs but decided to bend to conformity and take up their seats in Westminster. By doing that they lost their mandate,,, and have just been cannon fodder that even a weak Labour doesnt take seriously....

NS is an appalling head figure, with no political clue on how to unite Scotland. Some claiming she is Pro Catholic, with her love for the joke Green River City with entire cast being Pro Catholic.

I used to be SNP until NS took reigns , what a total clesterfeck the SNPs are now , banging on and no one listening

PS- Europe could not give a shit about our wee nation.....

Is above conspiracy or fact  :whistle

The situation is fluid....................

Poll: Clear majority of Scots say independence better than Brexit

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17286309.poll-clear-majority-of-scots-say-independence-better-than-brexit/

Herald polling has suggested as much for months although I agree it could easily swing back again........................

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

The situation is fluid....................

Poll: Clear majority of Scots say independence better than Brexit

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17286309.poll-clear-majority-of-scots-say-independence-better-than-brexit/

Herald polling has suggested as much for months although I agree it could easily swing back again........................

A poll :lol: Yeah they are so reliable :lol:

44 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I have my sources:whistle

Have you been speaking to people with political party connections? You know what that leads to. 

I hear that the Monster Raving Loony Party is likely to do well in Greenock.

(Thought I may as well feed the line directly and await the result) 

Guest TPAFKATS
Scotland will not get Indy on back of this,  what makes people think this ? There is no evidence to suggest support is rising, if anything its falling
We have a surge in Tory support in Scotland and single handled Scotland kept the Tories in Power after the last GE.
There is no appetite to go it alone and the one thing the Brexit fiasco has shown is that the EU will always put themselves....
We have Salmondgate to hit us yet, the twat that managed to lose his seat before he started gropping fellow civil servants,  and if the UK leave with no deal the one thing you can clear on is them doing all they can to keep the Kingdom United...

SNPs had their chance in 2015, with 56 MPs but decided to bend to conformity and take up their seats in Westminster. By doing that they lost their mandate,,, and have just been cannon fodder that even a weak Labour doesnt take seriously....
NS is an appalling head figure, with no political clue on how to unite Scotland. Some claiming she is Pro Catholic, with her love for the joke Green River City with entire cast being Pro Catholic.
I used to be SNP until NS took reigns , what a total clesterfeck the SNPs are now , banging on and no one listening

It's neither conspiracy or fact, it is however a good argument for SNLT thread on prescription medications.

On 12/10/2018 at 11:48 PM, TPAFKATS said:
On 12/7/2018 at 1:16 PM, DougJamie said:

It's neither conspiracy or fact, it is however a good argument for SNLT thread on prescription medications.

I'm sure there would not be so many of our folk on psychotropics if they were having to pay for them . Makes you wonder doesn't it . .

Salmonbuddie pointed out the thin line between unfullfilled promises and lies. There is also a thin line between a good conspiracy theory and plain old corruption ,something politics is full of.  .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

On 12/8/2018 at 12:29 PM, Doakes said:

In fairness, there are conspiracy theories that 100% turned out to be true. Accepting an “official” story of events without question is very naive, especially when there’s profit involved.

MK ultra - 100% true

Operation Northwoods - 100% true

PRISM/mass surveillance of population - 100% true

Best to keep an open mind.

:ph34r:

Another 100% conspiracy was the Suez "Crisis" set up by the other Tony .  :ph34r: