St Mirren v Aberdeen 15/12/18

faraway saint

26 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Why dont you take that optimism down the bookies with you days taking. Must be at least £3.20...............:wink:

What's the Bookies got to do with anything ? 

It's a guess of a scoreline on a Matchday thread. 

Might be right, probably wrong. 

Just another post for you to stalk and go off topic about. 

Maybe one day you will become relevant on a Football Forum. 

43 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh the barb for Rogers.

Have to admit he could have been better last week though.

He is not good enough - took Falkirk to near the bottom and now the same for us.

Top replacement must come in - Hoping Lyness is a lot better - if so, he can stay..

2 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

8-0 Saints. 

Is that yellow cards, corners or errors?

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

He is not good enough - took Falkirk to near the bottom and now the same for us.

Top replacement must come in - Hoping Lyness is a lot better - if so, he can stay..

I don’t think Rogers single handedly took Falkirk towards the bottom...it’s a team effort. 

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Let's hope it snows like f**k and the game is postponed.

One less game this side of the break would be a bonus.

This and the forecast is deteriorating so not impossible. If it is off get it done early too, no pissing about post noon given the travel involved.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Is that yellow cards, corners or errors?

I don’t think Rogers single handedly took Falkirk towards the bottom...it’s a team effort. 

OK I was being over dramatic... but he is not preforming very well for us this season so far at least... (He is not alone in that though.)

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

This and the forecast is deteriorating so not impossible. If it is off get it done early too, no pissing about post noon given the travel involved.

The snow won't become heavy until 2 pm, so it'll be a typical SPFL f**k up, called off at 2.45, or they'll start the game and then abandon it, but only after Willie Collum has spent 20 minutes deciding who has built the best snowman.

Edited by Hendo

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

The snow won't become heavy until 2 pm, so it'll be a typical SPFL f**k up, called off at 2.45, or they'll start the game and then abandon it, but only after Willie Collum has spent 20 minutes deciding who has built the best snowman.

Who is the ref?

Oran Kearny Says..... 

http://sport.bt.com/news/st-mirren-boss-kearney-calls-for-reaction-against-aberdeen-S11364317639075 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

No way this game will be on heavy snow forecasted for all day.  Good for us rearrange for middle February :clapping

The forecast has improved considerably overnight. Just light sleat / snow now with just showers on the Ayrshire coast. If correct should be in no danger (unfortunately :angry:).

11 hours ago, RussellV1 said:

He didn’t play for Falkirk last season.....

Really? I remember him playing against us. But don't take my word for it - look up his career - here is a quote from one page :-

Daniel Rogers is an Irish professional footballer who plays for St Mirren, on loan from Aberdeen, as a goalkeeper. Rogers has had a series of loan spells building up first team experience; he firstly had a short spell with Airdrieonians followed by a season with Dumbarton, before spending two years on loan at Falkirk. Wikipedia

2012– Aberdeen 3 (0)
2013–2014 Airdrieonians (loan) 6 (0)
2014–2015 Dumbarton (loan) 34 (0)
2015–2017 Falkirk (loan) 64 (0)
2018– St Mirren (loan)

48 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Really? I remember him playing against us. But don't take my word for it - look up his career - here is a quote from one page :-

Daniel Rogers is an Irish professional footballer who plays for St Mirren, on loan from Aberdeen, as a goalkeeper. Rogers has had a series of loan spells building up first team experience; he firstly had a short spell with Airdrieonians followed by a season with Dumbarton, before spending two years on loan at Falkirk. Wikipedia

2012– Aberdeen 3 (0)
2013–2014 Airdrieonians (loan) 6 (0)
2014–2015 Dumbarton (loan) 34 (0)
2015–2017 Falkirk (loan) 64 (0)
2018– St Mirren (loan)

Yup. 15/16 & 16/17 at Falkirk, 17/18 back at Aberdeen, 18/19 at St. Mirren.