St Mirren v Aberdeen 15/12/18

faraway saint

48 minutes ago, Sonny said:

You are the dreamer Bud. I have two friends who are current employees of the Club and I sit next to an ex-employee at all Home games. A near neighbour is an ex-player who still has contacts and I went to school with an ex-chairman who I see occasionally. I am happy with my sources. But you keep on making stuff up if it makes your day go better. Just keep it to yourself.

And did you know my neighbour's got three rabbits?

22 hours ago, Sonny said:

You are the dreamer Bud. I have two friends who are current employees of the Club and I sit next to an ex-employee at all Home games. A near neighbour is an ex-player who still has contacts and I went to school with an ex-chairman who I see occasionally. I am happy with my sources. But you keep on making stuff up if it makes your day go better. Just keep it to yourself.

Is your alias Stricky perchance?

On 12/23/2018 at 12:18 PM, Sonny said:

It's only 4 months since Stubbs was fired not ancient history and at the time I spoke to people involved with the club too - the sequence of events is clear for anyone who wants to see. It's clearly convenient to pin the all the blame on Stubbs and if you want to follow the party line then fair enough just don't expect me to believe you.

Edited by Bud the Baker