faraway saint

St Mirren v Aberdeen 15/12/18

11 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Berwick Rangers v Queen’s Park - Postponed due to frozen pitch

Stranraer v Brechin City also off, waterlogged pitch

Edit: Stirling Albion v Albion Rovers off too

Just started snowing in Stirling but going by posts on here the game looks in no danger of being called off.  

Our group numbers are down from the 5 season ticket holders to just one and that only if road conditions hold. Winter colds, work and family commitments have taken their toll.

Aberdeen have gone over us like a steamroller in our meetings this season. If we get a little closer to them then we have then I would take that. Anything in the way of points would, sadly, be a bonus.

But..who knows...COYS

Last week was a reality check for me ........ we are way short of what is required to compete in this league. Fact that we need a wholesale clear out in the January window says it all about our summer recruitment.  The 18 months progression under Jack is now a distant memory and while I hope we can turn it round with changes in the Jan window I fear the damage is done.  At least we normally compete at home but Aberdeen will probably be too strong for us ........ a familiar story in a number of games this year. Hope that GMS isn’t playing as that f#cker always runs riot against us ! 

C.O.Y.S 

20 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Dudj31fXcAAFoOU.jpg

Don't like it Adam should be left back . Midfield will be run over. High balls up to Jackson. Not losing the faith hope Oran can make the changes needed. Midfield is weak why keep it the same more or less. St Mirren 0 Aberdeen 3. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Just now, TopCat said:

0-1

From a comer. Think Jones was pulling in the box, ref blew as ball was in air and Jones is booked and he doesn’t complain.

May dispatches no problem.

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Doing okay here.

Conditions negating any kind of good football from either side, no chances at all.

But we are battling well.

0-0

That didnae last long.