Rent A Fecking Gub Wishart

shull

Dull and Dreary Derek in among the hypocrisy. 

Not a word from him regarding sectarianism and bigotry in Scottish Football which pollutes our Game every week. 

And has shamed our Country for over a century. 

DSC_0057.thumb.jpg.05c129b25557e1513fce5ba8d76a5488.jpg

5 hours ago, shull said:

Straight in for his Shull fix. 

Always finds me. 

:heart

Has absolutely no interest in the content of the Topic. 

Just me. 

Bless him. :lol:

Its not hard to find you peddling your bile and racisim hourly

Maybe we will get lucky and you will finally get booted off this " St Mirren " forum..............

In fairness Shull has a point. I’m delighted to see Budge has taken action swiftly and banned those responsible, there is no place for racism in football (there shouldn’t be a place for it anywhere). I would hope our club would do the same. But Shull is right - the bigot sides get away with their continued bile, free of condemnation. Two arsehole Hearts fans say something racist and it’s all over the media.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

In fairness Shull has a point. I’m delighted to see Budge has taken action swiftly and banned those responsible, there is no place for racism in football (there shouldn’t be a place for it anywhere). I would hope our club would do the same. But Shull is right - the bigot sides get away with their continued bile, free of condemnation. Two arsehole Hearts fans say something racist and it’s all over the media.

Good to see action taken on the Hearts Fans involved.  Naturally,  would be good to see similar action taken whicher clubs fans are involved.

in other words this sets a good precedent. 

19 minutes ago, shull said:

Twice in the one day for my wee pet . :heart

And also the dude from Stirling asking a very very very stupid and insulting question. :lol:

Now that you will need to explain to me.

In what way stupid and/or insulting. 

Am I wrong that you agree that this type of behaviour is unacceptable? 

Sometimes you don't help your own case.

Edited by St.Ricky

The whole point of the Thread ( which is in OTHER FOOTBALL AND NOT THE ST MIRREN FORUM ) is to highlight Wishart, McInnes and others who quite rightly condemn abuse at Football, but only at the Diddy Clubs, but they don't condemn Celtic/Sevco abusers who are at it every fecking week and have been abusing for decades.

Will Wishart, McInnes and others come out on Friday morning this week and slam Sevco and Celtic bigots for their guaranteed sectarian abuse in Europe on Thursday night.

That is the point.

Some dinnae comprehend anything. :lol:

34 minutes ago, shull said:

The whole point of the Thread ( which is in OTHER FOOTBALL AND NOT THE ST MIRREN FORUM ) is to highlight Wishart, McInnes and others who quite rightly condemn abuse at Football, but only at the Diddy Clubs, but they don't condemn Celtic/Sevco abusers who are at it every fecking week and have been abusing for decades.

Will Wishart, McInnes and others come out on Friday morning this week and slam Sevco and Celtic bigots for their guaranteed sectarian abuse in Europe on Thursday night.

That is the point.

Some dinnae comprehend anything. :lol:

Hate to admit this but it a very fair and valid point.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, shull said:

Celtic or Airdrie fan ?

No statement from Wishart.

Anyone found guilty of punching a horse should be sentenced to an equivalent punishment by the horse.

The horse should be allowed to kick this f**ker in the head or the balls as the horse sees fit.