So Farewell Then Saint Sad

shull

31 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

What is sad is Fricky being disrespectful and accusing people without evidence then running to Div with his ‘A bad man did it then ran away’ nonsense

Indeed, him and his friend Doug :heart are good at accusing and abusing. 

And totally ignored by our Forum Moderation Squad. 

:whistle

33 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

What is sad is Fricky being disrespectful and accusing people without evidence then running to Div with his ‘A bad man did it then ran away’ nonsense

No idea what you are talking about.  if anyone is in the Sin Bin it has nothing to do with me but perhaps their own behaviours. 

31 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

#JusticeforFaraway #BringbackADS #Weshallnotbesilenced #ArbroathMetOffice

CS... Be careful what you wish for. 

I've no idea what has precipitated the latest hiccup for the man from Arbroath and Abu Dhabi. (  Translocation is an amazing skill. )

I can only assume that he has seriously upset one or more members.  Not me however so look elsewhere for a scapegoat,not that you are pointing at me. 

I will admit to one past complaint about the F Man /Abu Dhabi Saint /Saint Sad.. But it wasn't on behaviour towards me personally. I can handle that. It was to others. 

The brand of abuse he regularly dishes out seems to attract a few accolytes but he seems unable or unwilling to handle anything similar that comes his way. 

A sure and certain sign of an on line bully,  I would suggest. Having said that,  I hope he can reform and return. 

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Fricky ran to Div for support, Div was forthright & issued some red cards & indefinite bans.

So, not much really.

Don't be ridiculous. The idea that I would go to Div for help in dealing with F Man/Sad Saint/AbuDhabi Saint is laughable.