January Signings

Flareybob

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Mibbaes... perhaps we could have a BAWA Christmas special of 'Call My Bluff'?

are you starting with Spaff? Lets have your definition and posters can decide to call your bluff.

image.png.ee1b946a358d970d3086984fcb6a9b41.png

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Spaff

Edit: top of the page for the win. :lol:

Edited by Magic Monkey

13 hours ago, Flareybob said:

The experienced midfielder Cleveland Taylor is currently training with St Mirren and is looking to sign a contract with the club until the end of the season.

I have this on very good authority.

Well as you are   0 for 125 I would sack your authority  

33 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Stefan is a smashing player he is an Edinburgh boy who played for Livi then went to Sheffield Utd where he performed really well.Dont know the reason things have gone wrong at Perth but wouldn’t mind if we had a look at him.

He performed well at the start for United, but performances went backwards and he was freed.

looked a decent prospect but clearly not firing for him. However, given he’s one of the smallest players in the league, probably not one for us at this point.

1 hour ago, JM1 said:

Scougall is a good player. Would be happy with him. Definitely a step up compared to what we currently have.

He limped off injured and was expected to be out for the entire season - needed operations on knees and ankle - but we don't need any more unfit players on the wage bill . . .