Saint Mirren v St Johnstone

St.Ricky

37 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Did heaton not get a bad injury at some point pretty sure I seen his foot in a cast a while back not sure if he has recovered yet?

I think Heaton has been on the first team bench a couple of times since his injury , he's clearly not in the plans. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back where he came from for free.

17 minutes ago, billyg said:

I think Heaton has been on the first team bench a couple of times since his injury , he's clearly not in the plans. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up back where he came from for free.

Cooke, Magennis and a few others were sat in front of me yesterday. Heaton nowhere to be seen...think he’ll be away. 

Guest TPAFKATS
Cooke, Magennis and a few others were sat in front of me yesterday. Heaton nowhere to be seen...think he’ll be away. 
Yeah, you could have a point, particularly given that one of the others was MacKenzie.

10 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
47 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Yeah, you could have a point, particularly given that one of the others was MacKenzie.

A quick social media search shows Heaton posting in a gym in Leyland....hardly where he needs to be if part of the squad. 

On 12/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, Kenny fae Partick' said:

I wouldn't fault anyone for effort today and I don't think there is any team selection or formation that would have made a difference. The problem is we just don't have the quality to win these type of games. Recruitment in January is going to be vital

Oh right, explain to me what that performance was in the last 20 minutes then - particularly at the goal?

If surrendering a point against a pretty poor team that was within touching distance is acceptable to you and the other happy clappers who ‘liked’ your jibberish then so be it.

1 hour ago, W6Saint said:

Oh right, explain to me what that performance was in the last 20 minutes then - particularly at the goal?

If surrendering a point against a pretty poor team that was within touching distance is acceptable to you and the other happy clappers who ‘liked’ your jibberish then so be it.

:lol:lol:lol St Johnstone are NINETEEN points ahead of us (with a game in hand) and with 31 points already have more than we will finish the season on. Another who struggles to engage the brain before posting! 

4 hours ago, W6Saint said:

Wow talk about over reaction.

Who said it was acceptable.

I'd cut down on the caffeine if I was you.