Sign in to follow this  
Abu Dhabi Saints

Christmas

On 12/20/2018 at 9:08 AM, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

To, slightly, lighten the mood.........................an attempt to grab the coveted Christmas Number 1 spot has been made by an ordinary member of the public who has been on social media for some time.

Serious side is it's raising money for food banks. 

The Christmas Number One 2018...................and all the money goes to charity/food banks. :clapping

The Christmas Number One 2018...................and all the money goes to charity/food banks. :clapping

Oddly enough, I visited a ‘community centre’ type place in a deprived area of Bradford today & we were discussing the merits of food banks and such places.

It’s shameful we need them,but excellent they exist.You can make your own mind up as to whether or not I contribute ( some like to make it known, might be along side to start a thread on it...., ) Anyway, The community leaders and volunteers that organise these things are like real life Guardian angels

21st Century Britain & homelessness/poverty is a sad state of affairs.

Excellent that a financial boost is on its way via this song.

If you're into Bruce Springsteen in a  big way his latest album "Springsteen on Broadway" is worth a listen.

He's not my favourite but it's an interesting listen as he explains his roots and life before playing his long list of songs.

If anyone's in touch with Poz, this would be a good Christmas present for him. :rolleyes:

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

If you're into Bruce Springsteen in a  big way his latest album "Springsteen on Broadway" is worth a listen.

He's not my favourite but it's an interesting listen as he explains his roots and life before playing his long list of songs.

If anyone's in touch with Poz, this would be a good Christmas present for him. :rolleyes:

Its also on Netflix, I was fortunate enough to see the show live last year really interesting even for non springsteen fans