What would I like for Saints in 2019

Wish number one.  Have a good transfer window in January.  Wish number two. Reach the Scottish Cup Semi Finals.  Wish number three,  Avoid Relegation. Wish number four.  Have a good summer transfer window. Wish number five.  Sell 5.000 season tickets ensuring that the family stand remains Saints Fans only.   Wish number six.  Be in the top six by the end of 2019. Not too much to ask for surely? 

43 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Wish number one.  Have a good transfer window in January.  Wish number two. Reach the Scottish Cup Semi Finals.  Wish number three,  Avoid Relegation. Wish number four.  Have a good summer transfer window. Wish number five.  Sell 5.000 season tickets ensuring that the family stand remains Saints Fans only.   Wish number six.  Be in the top six by the end of 2019. Not too much to ask for surely? 

This , would be great something I keep barcking on about is how big TV money is going to jump up. It's important we stay in the premiership the difference in premiership and championship money is going to be massive so coming back up in the future will be a tough ask to stay up the first season. 

52 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Wish 8- Say hi to Leigh Griffiths

52 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Wish number two. Reach the Scottish Cup Semi Finals.  

Bugger that, let’s go and win the thing. Try and come out of this season with one thing to cheer about. And it’s our best chance of getting into Europe, I’d like to see Saints in European competition at some point before I die...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Reach the Scottish Cup Semi Finals 

Is this dude for real ? 

It would be absolutely heartbreaking and tragic to get to a Semi Final, then fecking lose. 

WIN THE FECKING THING. 

Cup runs are are shite unless we are running round Hampden with the Cup. 

47 minutes ago, shull said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

Reach the Scottish Cup Semi Finals 

Is this dude for real ? 

It would be absolutely heartbreaking and tragic to get to a Semi Final, then fecking lose. 

WIN THE FECKING THING. 

Cup runs are are shite unless we are running round Hampden with the Cup. 

You still free ?

Could you go take your potty mouth and go visit your bumchums in the Bin...... :P

22 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You still free ?

Could you go take your potty mouth and go visit your bumchums in the Bin...... :P

My wee honey is still abusing and off topic. 

Bless him :wub:

Be a Moderator and sort the Forum any way you desire. 

I am sure your fellow Buds will appreciate it. 

:snore

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Bugger that, let’s go and win the thing. Try and come out of this season with one thing to cheer about. And it’s our best chance of getting into Europe, I’d like to see Saints in European competition at some point before I die...

I Like the idea a bit, but hesitate as I was at the Hammerby game.

No doubt about it though we want to be advancing to this level - even though mainstream Scottish football cannot compete well in Europe these days. 

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

No doubt about it though we want to be advancing to this level - even though mainstream Scottish football cannot compete well in Europe these days. 

Heck. Why not? Let's go for a win.

PS. Please..please..don't use the H word.

10 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

MODS !! 

HE SAID THE “ H “ WORD IN FULL !! :o

LIFETIME BAN . :fire2

2 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

I wasn’t alive back then so I didn’t suffer it in person. Instead the closest for me to ever seeing St Mirren in Europe is by achieving it on FIFA...

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I wasn’t alive back then so I didn’t suffer it in person. Instead the closest for me to ever seeing St Mirren in Europe is by achieving it on FIFA...

The next time we make Europe and are humped sideways by a team from Gibraltar in the 1st prelim round we'll be looking at Hammarby as the good old days.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I'm trying to work out the position post Brexit. ..if there is a Brexit.

It is SIMPLE.  The MP's are going to do everything they can to undermine the good of the nation, if it advances their own agendas - back stabbing, and forget what's best for the people.

What a joke the Brexit vote was for us all - how many people on either sides really had a clue about what it would mean - the lies they were being spun and still are?

We are going to be an island like Alcatraz as far a Europe is concerned - OK I am being a tad dramatic.

But it is high time we stormed the Bastille and stopped these school geeks who are in parliament from playing games with our laws, well being, NHS, etc. etc.

This could make it more difficult for the Saints to play in Europe though for sure...

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

The next time we make Europe and are humped sideways by a team from Gibraltar in the 1st prelim round we'll be looking at Hammarby as the good old days.

Never been to Gibraltar. Will I need a passport? 

Personally I would prefer a plane but hey .   if you reckon a passport will suffice   B)

I'm trying to work out the position post Brexit. ..if there is a Brexit.

Never been to Gibraltar. Will I need a passport? 

Shouldn’t matter to you anyway. Couldn’t you  just Contact your old pal the ambassador/ council general / governer / president / dictator / fictitious friend ?   ( please delete as appropriate) 

11 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

It is SIMPLE.  The MP's are going to do everything they can to undermine the good of the nation, if it advances their own agendas - back stabbing, and forget what's best for the people.

What a joke the Brexit vote was for us all - how many people on either sides really had a clue about what it would mean - the lies they were being spun and still are?

We are going to be an island like Alcatraz as far a Europe is concerned - OK I am being a tad dramatic.

But it is high time we stormed the Bastille and stopped these school geeks who are in parliament from playing games with our laws, well being, NHS, etc. etc.

This could make it more difficult for the Saints to play in Europe though for sure...

I brought it up after Oaky mentions Gibraltar.  Apologies for that as there is a thread on Brexit. But.. There are issues in apparently simple things like signing players,  playing in and / or travelling to watch our teams if they play in Europe.  

PS.  I voted remain but agree that whatever parliament is going to do,  we need them to get on with it.. Be that the present deal or a People's Vote.. Please not an election).  

On 12/13/2018 at 10:26 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

Shouldn’t matter to you anyway. Couldn’t you  just Contact your old pal the ambassador/ council general / governer / president / dictator / fictitious friend ?   ( please delete as appropriate) 

Thanks for that.  You have reminded me.  I could do that.  Not directly but one of my friends married at and spent the first night of his honeymoon in the UK Government Residence.   Ex SAS.... Gibraltar.. SAS... Better not explore that too much. 

Edited by St.Ricky