S.A.S. (Saints Awful / Awkward / Antagonistic supporters)

jaybee

Had a thought (dangerous of course) that people might have an idea of who might qualify for the above.  I could offer many suggestions but do not wish to Hog all the glory so I will simply offer Elvis as a person who seems to me to be .... let's just say a rather odd supporter.  Diplomacy skills on turbo boost mode.  :D

23 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Had a thought (dangerous of course) that people might have an idea of who might qualify for the above.  I could offer many suggestions but do not wish to Hog all the glory so I will simply offer Elvis as a person who seems to me to be .... let's just say a rather odd supporter.  Diplomacy skills on turbo boost mode.  :D

Elvis is one of the best posters on here. 

Speaks his mind. 

Not often wrong. 

A St Mirren Supporter no better or worse than the rest of us. 

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

Jaybee.  I know you mean this lightheartedly so Let me be the sacrificial lamb. 

The award of the title of AAAS of the year is a very open competition with a number of contenders (myself included). 

The Aaas of the year contenders

Myself - Obsession with attendance at matches,  attendances and sharing anecdotes re trips and contacts. 

Lord Pity Me  or Mr Optimistic must be in with a shout in terms of negativity on the forum. They rival Elvis.  IMO. 

Mr Shull for his cost of football and old firm posts.  None of which are positive. 

But all three plus,  I hope myself,   contribute greatly to the Forum. 

Special Group Award

The whole of W7 win the Stevie Wonder 20/20 Vision Award of the year for their alleged role in Coingate. 

But.. Great work on the noise and colour fronts. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Over the years I have met many forum members including ones who I have had a run in with. Everyone I have met are brand new and liked would gladly have a pint with each and everyone of them. Just goes to show what you might think you get from a forum member in reality is not true in the real world of actually meeting them.