Christmas Presents For Fans

To help some fans find the stadium. Hint.  It's not in Aberdeen. 
GPS coordinates of St. Mirren Park, United Kingdom. Latitude: 55.8504 Longitude: -4.4398
Yer getting a wee bit trolly, Ricky. Gie us (and yerself) peace. Not a serious dig mate but you need to move on from your increasingly boring arguments with other forumsters. If that's a new word I'm taking credit for it.

1 minute ago, gilberto said:
33 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
GPS coordinates of St. Mirren Park, United Kingdom. Latitude: 55.8504 Longitude: -4.4398

Yer getting a wee bit trolly, Ricky. Gie us (and yerself) peace. Not a serious dig mate but you need to move on from your increasingly boring arguments with other forumsters. If that's a new word I'm taking credit for it.

Suggestions welcome Gilberto. 

My post was meant to be as much of a dig at myself with my obsession with Attendances. 

6 minutes ago, gilberto said:

Fair enough Ricky. Maybe I've been affected by the constant petty arguments that are all over the forum just now. Anyhoo, my nephew is very excited at the prospect of attending his 3rd ever Saints game tomorrow. KTF

No worries G. 

That's his Christmas sorted then Gilberto.  COYS

1 hour ago, gilberto said:

Fair enough Ricky. Maybe I've been affected by the constant petty arguments that are all over the forum just now. Anyhoo, my nephew is very excited at the prospect of attending his 3rd ever Saints game tomorrow. KTF

No gilberto. You got it right.

The guys an absolute pretentious ahole with passive aggressive tendencies and continues to start nonsensical threads to, I assume, up his count. Meaningless and pointless. That's him as well as his threads.

Edited by stlucifer

28 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

No gilberto. You got it right.

The guys an absolute pretentious ahole with passive aggressive tendencies and continues to start nonsensical threads to, I assume, up his count. Meaningless and pointless. That's him as well as his threads.

Ah well... The Christmas spirit is alive and well. 

Feel free to start up threads, meaningful or otherwise.You will find me unfailingly polite. 

This fascination with counts.. What is that about? I can see that if fascinates some people. Why,  I have no idea. 

Edited by St.Ricky

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Ah well... The Christmas spirit is alive and well. 

Feel free to start up threads, meaningful or otherwise.You will find me unfailingly polite. 

This fascination with counts.. What is that about? I can see that if fascinates some people. Why,  I have no idea. 

Ricky, as mentioned before, you don't need to keep starting new threads to have a meaningful conversation. Just add to the  thread running on the topic you want to talk about. The other day is a perfect example. You quoted me from a thread that I had replied to long ago.  I seen this on my notifications and responded. It is not rocket science.

Here are some examples of new topics in case you are stuck

1) What game should I take my nieces, nephew(s)/ grandchild/ren to?

2) What game should I take my grandson to?

3) What game should I take my grandaughter to?

4) If I don't attend the next home game due to my nephew not liking the weather what game can I take him to so that he enjoys the weather and football 

:P 

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Which gift would you give to a forum member? 

I would like to give Shull the gift of retuning him to sanity

He was a good poster once

On 12/14/2018 at 9:00 PM, St.Ricky said:

Which gift would you give to a forum member? 

I would give the happy clappers some nice warm gloves and the knickerwetters some festive pampers. Merry Christmas one and all !