Free Energy For Your Home And Car

Isle Of Bute Saint

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Why don't we have it?

For the same reason that I don't have one of these in my back garden.

thumbnail-8be8232d3bd58423fb14013a05ec0a23.jpg

I get it my good man. However the system seems to work though hey ho im a chef  my stove is Induction not free but only heats when pot sits on stove electric and magnitic big savings on power supply. There are quite a few inventions bought up by the powers to be because they will make less money. Kodak is a prefict example if you know their story. 

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your a lucky man a wee laugh from FS. Shit how did he get back out the Sin Bin. 

l bet he is actually disappointed that there is not an unicorn in his back garden , as it would fit in well with the rest of his fairytale world he lives in with no vested interest , no big corporate avarice and no corruption . .

On 12/15/2018 at 2:22 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your a lucky man a wee laugh from FS. Shit how did he get back out the Sin Bin. 

Dont think he did , he must be loving it there , that is now his third trip . .enjoy the delights of a Robert free Forum. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime
ran out of emojis. .

On 12/15/2018 at 7:59 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

How good would that be so why don't we have it.

Two reasons immediately leap to mind.

Firstly, he is using a power supply so it's not free energy at all. Look closer at his setup and you'll see it.

Secondly, he doesn't explain where the energy comes from to ionise the neodynium core. He talks about the boson pairs formed from an electron from the air pairing with an electron ionised from the neodynium. Whilst I don't understand much about bosons other than their integer spin, I do know a lot about ionising an atom. You'll maybe get 1 or 2 electrons out of a Neodynium atom but this requires  energy. He says nothing about where he gets the energy from to do this. For this device to work the electrons which are removed from the neodynium will require replacing or the device will very quickly run out of electrons to form bosons with those ionised from the surrounding air. He says nothing about the energy required to do this either.

I suspect the energy required to get this device up and running and then to maintain its operation will be the killer argument as to why this is not being used but someone might have a better understanding of the physics of this device than me. It's not obvious how the ciruit is closed. 2 minutes of that film was about as much as I could handle before spotting the above obvious problems and seeing him merrily skip over them.

Edited by oaksoft

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:11 PM, saintnextlifetime said:

l bet he is actually disappointed that there is not an unicorn in his back garden , as it would fit in well with the rest of his fairytale world he lives in with no vested interest , no big corporate avarice and no corruption . .

That's certainly not the world I live in.

Anyway, shouldn't you be out purchasing your next roll of tinfoil?

On 12/15/2018 at 6:11 PM, saintnextlifetime said:

I do love this quaint idealistic notion that only big companies are greedy and corrupt.

Perhaps you have never had to hire an electrician, a plumber or a roofer? Perhaps your car never needs servicing or fixing? What about the local takeaway which routinely changes the "use by" dates on the food you buy? The postmen who routinely scavenge post for money or expensive items to flog on eBay? The army of charity workers who steal money and donated gifts for their own profit? The taxi driver who takes the "scenic" route so he can charge you more? The football clubs who charge an extra fee when OF fans visit because they know they have a captive market? The typical eBayer who charges £3 for postage which costs him 79p? What about the NHS workers already earning enough to live on who are demanding massive pay rises at a time when cancer patients and dying children need that money more?

We are all greedy in our own way. It seems some of us like to add hypocrisy too. :lol:

Everyone has their hand out. It's called life. Don't waste your life railing in a frothy fury at it. It'll eat you alive.

Edited by oaksoft

23 hours ago, FTOF said:

That's certainly not the world I live in.

Anyway, shouldn't you be out purchasing your next roll of tinfoil?

It certainly sounds like the world you live in . You obviously don't know much about the concept of Free Energy and Nicola Tesla . Try taking off your tinfoil hat someday . .

22 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

It certainly sounds like the world you live in . You obviously don't know much about the concept of Free Energy and Nicola Tesla . Try taking off your tinfoil hat someday . .

Rather than berating the poster, why not take the opportunity to teach us all about the concept of free energy and Nicolas Tesla.

I would specifically like to hear how your ideas overcome the problem of violation of the Second Law of thermodynamics.

We are all ears.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Rather than berating the poster, why not take the opportunity to teach us all about the concept of free energy and Nicolas Tesla.

I would specifically like to hear how your ideas overcome the problem of violation of the Second Law of thermodynamics.

We are all ears.

Despite your self-promulgated intelligence and "expertness" you constantly miss the point and have become nothing short of a little troll . .

And it is Nikola not f**king Nicolas

Edited by saintnextlifetime
Edited by Tom for language

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Despite your self-promulgated intelligence and "expertness" you constantly miss the point and have become nothing short of a little troll . .

And it is Nikola not f**king Nicolas

You share a lot with IOBS on this forum. Perfectly content to dish out personal abuse to those who offer an opinion but then have no ability to present your own thoughts. Pretty cowardly but not exactly unexpected. I am not altogether sure you understand what a troll is given your posting record.

That last sentence would have had more bite if you hadn't called him "Nicola" in your previous post. At least I had the good grace to get his gender right. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Nah. I believe that the Scottish fishing fleet is rife with financial corruption.

I know quite a lot about Nicola Tesla, but for the former; I tend not to know much about things that don't exist.

I do however know that anyone claiming “free energy” exists hasn’t grasped the basic physics concept of conservation laws.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Nah. I believe that the Scottish fishing fleet is rife with financial corruption.

I know quite a lot about Nicola Tesla, but for the former; I tend not to know much about things that don't exist.

I do however know that anyone claiming “free energy” exists hasn’t grasped the basic physics concept of conservation laws.

The kind of free energy that Tesla was working on was based on potential difference which is physically possible . He did a lot of work on scalar waves also . Solar energy used to produce electricty is a from of free energy akin to Tesla ..