Motherwell v St Mirren 22/12/18

St.Ricky

After a shaky start,  Motherwell seem to be hitting a bit of form.  The game promises to be a hard fought and physical encounter. I wouldn't write off our chances though if we play with the same tempo as we did today against Aberdeen. Same starting eleven would do for me but I'd like to see young Ethan getting some defensive cover in front of him.  Motherwell face Celtic at Parkhead on Wednesday before we meet them. 

Edited by St.Ricky

5 hours ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Dundee pumped again tonight. Suddenly if we could win this one (I know!) all bets are off and its wide open again, dragging Motherwell back into the mire.

We have certainly won crucial games there before....

And... Motherwell play Celtic at Parkhead tonight.  Might Celtic do us a favour and take all 3 points? 

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can't see a win in our next two games just need to see what changes January brings. It's been a very tough season so far. 

Three tough games coming up.  Motherwell away,  St Johnston home and Kilmarnock away. Maybe I am being ovetoptimistic but I could see us take 3 or 4 points from these.  

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

And... Motherwell play Celtic at Parkhead tonight.  Might Celtic do us a favour and take all 3 points? 

Forget Motherwell being dragged back into it. They aren't very consistent but have enough quality to stay clear of the relegation zone. Our only hope for tonight is they leave Parkhead knackered and ideally with injuries or suspensions as that will improve our chances for Saturday.

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Forget Motherwell being dragged back into it. They aren't very consistent but have enough quality to stay clear of the relegation zone. Our only hope for tonight is they leave Parkhead knackered and ideally with injuries or suspensions as that will improve our chances for Saturday.

And that their inconsistency against us plumbs new depths or at least shows them playing at their worst.

This is another one of those games we are unlikely to win... but a wee sneaky 3 points our way would be highly significant with the Dee and the Hammers taking none...

7 hours ago, Hendo said:

Agreed. Motherwell are a cut above ourselves, Dundee and Accies.

Has anyone had any issues receiving tickets bought via the clubs ticket website? Ordered mine last week but they still haven’t been delivered.

Also had the same issue with the Hibs and Livingston tickets from a few weeks ago.

I’ve emailed the ticket office, but just curious if any other buddy has had the same issue of non appearance of tickets recently.

33 minutes ago, Jolly_Boy_John_87 said:

Has anyone had any issues receiving tickets bought via the clubs ticket website? Ordered mine last week but they still haven’t been delivered.

Also had the same issue with the Hibs and Livingston tickets from a few weeks ago.

I’ve emailed the ticket office, but just curious if any other buddy has had the same issue of non appearance of tickets recently.

Yes, Hibs ticket did not appear.  Ticket Office advised me to email Hibs about a refund as they definitely dispatched it..   I didn't bother in the end...

Edited by Buddie-Boy

The club really needs to move into the 21st century.

People buy a ticket online , the ticket should be immediately available in their inbox for printing or downloading to a smartphone from which the gates should be able to read and verify them. 

Posting them is embarassing in this day and age.

Edited by oaksoft