Motherwell v St Mirren 22/12/18

St.Ricky

Friday and still on page 1 of the matchday thread . Interest is dwindling. I must admit I listened to under half of Oran Post match Aberdeen interview because its just getting repetitive. 580 of us at Livingston probably only about 450 at Motherwell.  Too many distractions with Christmas and impending doom.

But as it gets closer to Saturday and thanks to Dundee's inability to stay off the bottom slot the football sickness is creeping back and all arrangements have been made for travelling through tomorrow. Got to endure the work Christmas gathering first. Someone has actually arranged a piss up in a brewery, well distillery so I might be delicate but half ten train tomorrow if Scotrail haven't cancelled it and COYS.

Hopefully Oran can  organise the team like a well oiled XMAS Party and come Sunday his post match video is delightful watching. A wee victory would give is nice a wee festive uplift.

So Merry Christmas Buds  and to those of you who can still be arsed. I'll see you there.

Edit I see this post made Page 2

Edited by East Lothian Saint
festive cheer

The club really needs to move into the 21st century.
People buy a ticket online , the ticket should be immediately available in their inbox for printing or downloading to a smartphone from which the gates should be able to read and verify them. 
Posting them is embarassing in this day and age.
Couldn't agree more. When I went to Albania last month I wasn't certain of getting a ticket for the Scotland end (I'm not in the SSC) and therefore went on to the Albanian FA website and purchased tickets for the Albanian section nearest to the Scotland fans (before anyone thinks of criticising me for that, save the wear in your fingertips because I don't GAF).
Anyway, within seconds of paying I received a PDF file with barcoded tickets which were easily printed off.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Couldn't agree more. When I went to Albania last month I wasn't certain of getting a ticket for the Scotland end (I'm not in the SSC) and therefore went on to the Albanian FA website and purchased tickets for the Albanian section nearest to the Scotland fans (before anyone thinks of criticising me for that, save the wear in your fingertips because I don't GAF).
Anyway, within seconds of paying I received a PDF file with barcoded tickets which were easily printed off.

I'm just surprised you went to Albania to see Scotland though tartan army trips can be a lot of fun. 

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm just surprised you went to Albania to see Scotland though tartan army trips can be a lot of fun. 

You've met me once Ian, you don't really know me :rolleyes:

That was my 12th Scotland away trip, have already booked flights and digs for Brussels in June.

12 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Friday and still on page 1 of the matchday thread . Interest is dwindling. I must admit I listened to under half of Oran Post match Aberdeen interview because its just getting repetitive. 580 of us at Livingston probably only about 450 at Motherwell.  Too many distractions with Christmas and impending doom.

But as it gets closer to Saturday and thanks to Dundee's inability to stay off the bottom slot the football sickness is creeping back and all arrangements have been made for travelling through tomorrow. Got to endure the work Christmas gathering first. Someone has actually arranged a piss up in a brewery, well distillery so I might be delicate but half ten train tomorrow if Scotrail haven't cancelled it and COYS.

Hopefully Oran can  organise the team like a well oiled XMAS Party and come Sunday his post match video is delightful watching. A wee victory would give is nice a wee festive uplift.

So Merry Christmas Buds  and to those of you who can still be arsed. I'll see you there.

Edit I see this post made Page 2

I wonder if we will start with the same starting 11 as we did against Aberdeen. 

After his goalkeeping display it would be tough on Lyness to go back to the bench. 

8 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I wonder if we will start with the same starting 11 as we did against Aberdeen. 

After his goalkeeping display it would be tough on Lyness to go back to the bench. 

Will we see the return of Flynn? I would have him in ahead of the numpty from Hertz. I would also like to get McShane back in the starting lineup.

3 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

Will we see the return of Flynn? I would have him in ahead of the numpty from Hertz. I would also like to get McShane back in the starting lineup.

Flynn has talent but perhaps lacks application.  Edwards has..... application. 

McShane is another where I am not convinced about his workrate. 

3 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

TBH Edwards/McShane/Flynn are all shite.

Hopefully there's a way of avoiding playing any of them!

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

I’d go a bit further than that.

Resounding victory today for Saints

Looking for an early Christmas present today.  Well fans not happy that Stephen Robinson played a weakened side against Celtic,  having prioritised the game against us today.