St.Ricky

Motherwell v St Mirren 22/12/18

30 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

It’s one win and we shouldn’t get carried away but great to get the win and boost confidence. This is a hard league to be in for clubs such as us and there will be many more setbacks this season but for now good to be celebrating a win on a Saturday night emoji481.pngemoji106.png

but great to take momentum into next week against the fakes

First half was easily forgettable. But great battling 2nd half performance. Hammill and Smith coming on gave us that bit of guile upfront. Hard to pick A MOM. But think I would pick the skipper. But Ferdinand . Hodson. We're in with a shout. Great unexpected 3 points. Merry Xmas all Saints fans. Coys.

3 hours ago, herman_munster said:

LGBT  Sportscene Online

Carpet munchers on as pundits, is it true there's Guinness and a half ounce of golden

virginia and a packet of skins for them in the green room?

And todays award for 'best comment right out of the 1970's' goes to... 

13 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

It’s one win and we shouldn’t get carried away but great to get the win and boost confidence. This is a hard league to be in for clubs such as us and there will be many more setbacks this season but for now good to be celebrating a win on a Saturday night emoji481.pngemoji106.png

Spot on. However after our start i have been given permission to get carried away. So i wont return to work for 9 days. I will drink every day and be generous to family and friends. Can either do this for some dude that allegedly was born in a Barn 2018 years ago or getting 3 points away from home. Latter will do :santa:santa

I saw one of the papers having  a go at the ref, saying he was really inconsistent and wouldn't let the game flow. I thought he was one of the better refs we've had this season, not a lot of controversy but got most decisions right (though not sure where he got 4 minutes of injury time from).

Tell you what the more I watch the goal the better I like it. Won the ball deep in our half, 5 passes, Smith gets past his man and forces a great save and Jackson is where he should be and quick to react. Transition being the current buzz word.

28 minutes ago, David Mc said:

Tell you what the more I watch the goal the better I like it. Won the ball deep in our half, 5 passes, Smith gets past his man and forces a great save and Jackson is where he should be and quick to react. Transition being the current buzz word.

Is that the real Cammy Smith reporting for duty?