Moving up the league

uhura

I see we have started moving up the league, and doing it while we are not playing football. 

Surely this has to be classed as pretty impressive, I’ve heard that good teams can be judged on how they do when not playing well, clearly we have taken this concept to a new level  

In fact, has been an instance this season when we have moved up the league when we are playing?

11 hours ago, uhura said:

I see we have started moving up the league, and doing it while we are not playing football. 

Surely this has to be classed as pretty impressive, I’ve heard that good teams can be judged on how they do when not playing well, clearly we have taken this concept to a new level  

In fact, has been an instance this season when we have moved up the league when we are playing?

I don't think so , but it does show that a game in hand does not always benefit a team , especially if it is the current Dimdee set-up. .

14 hours ago, uhura said:

The 1st game of the season we went from joint bottom to joint top with a win against the Dungers

Guest TPAFKATS
The 1st game of the season we went from joint bottom to joint top with a win against the Dungers
If we change our name to AA St. Mirren we will be top of the league at the start of every season. [emoji57]