sixty Points Up for Grabs

We have 20 matches to play in the Premier League this season with 60 points available.

This gives us an opportunity to catch Motherwell (9 points ahead with up to 3 head to head games to come)Hamilton 4 Points ahead with two head to head games to come) and stay ahead of Dundee (we are ahead on goal difference with 2 head to head games to come)

No reason to feel overconfident,  that's for sure, but no reason to give up on the manager or team either. COYS

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

We have 20 matches to play in the Premier League this season with 60 points available.

This gives us an opportunity to catch Motherwell (9 points ahead with up to 3 head to head games to come)Hamilton 4 Points ahead with two head to head games to come) and stay ahead of Dundee (we are ahead on goal difference with 2 head to head games to come)

No reason to feel overconfident,  that's for sure, but no reason to give up on the manager or team either. COYS

Surely sixty points up for grab gives us an opportunity to catch every team in the league !

Don't think you are stating anything we don't already realise.

1 hour ago, aldo_j said:

Need about 60 pints for our season to look promising.

60 Pints of Diet Coke for me! The logic behind the post is the approach that four guys are being chased by three Lions. The conversation is about whether or not they can run faster than the Lions. One said. "I don't need to be able to run faster than the lions, just to be able to run faster than you three." We don't need to play like league winners,  just better and more consistently so than these other three teams. 

37 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

All depends on whether GS and TF splash some cash, the current squad isn’t strong enough

I am convinced there will be a splash of cash. Not aiming to win the league just pointing out that we still have lots to play for and have an opportunity to climb to safety.

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

60 Pints of Diet Coke for me! The logic behind the post is the approach that four guys are being chased by three Lions. The conversation is about whether or not they can run faster than the Lions. One said. "I don't need to be able to run faster than the lions, just to be able to run faster than you three." We don't need to play like league winners,  just better and more consistently so than these other three teams. 

OK needs to hire you as a consultant. This is an insight he is unlikely to have had.

Phone the club immediately.

4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

isn't he just. 

Sarcasm is, they say,  the lowest form of wit. 

OakY can do better. 

Sarcasm? Not at all.

I hope you keep posting such wordly wise advice for those of us too stupid to work these things out for ourselves.

20 games left and 3 points per game. Without you doing the difficult arithmetic for us I'd be forced to dig out my old abacus to work out how many points that was.

Your advice about how we should no longer be aiming to win the league and how we should be beating the other teams around us by playing better and more consistently than them was nothing short of f**king genius my friend.

Relax R man. Just gently taking the piss. You deserve it after this thread TBH. :P

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I thought you always said there were no limits, etc.

No limits to you being a cock! emoji12.png

If I ever find a lamp, rub the side of it and a genie appeared in front of me and granted me 3 wishes, I'd use the first one up by wishing to understand your posts without having to ask you to explain what in the name of f**k you were wittering on about. :D

43 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Sarcasm? Not at all.

I hope you keep posting such wordly wise advice for those of us too stupid to work these things out for ourselves.

20 games left and 3 points per game. Without you doing the difficult arithmetic for us I'd be forced to dig out my old abacus to work out how many points that was.

Your advice about how we should no longer be aiming to win the league and how we should be beating the other teams around us by playing better and more consistently than them was nothing short of f**king genius my friend.

Relax R man. Just gently taking the piss. You deserve it after this thread TBH. :P

I'm on my way. 

texteffect1545347015378.jpg

Edited by St.Ricky