Sign in to follow this  
Abu Dhabi Saints

Drones

13 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Worse in here, Fricky droning on all over the place !

Did you know that 60 points are still up for grabs ?

I’m guessing he felt that people couldn’t work out 20x3 FFS

Seen "it" earlier. :lol:

Shouldn't laugh, it'll be a dim as feck issue if "saviour of the simple" comes riding to the rescue. 

Edited for the PC brigade. 

Edited by Abu Dhabi Saints

Just heard this can have a 5 year jail term if caught.

The drone user could be handy in jail in the daily traffic of drugs. default_wink.png

As part of my job I get to inspect Prisons, Hospitals, Food factories, Sports stadiums etc etc on a daily basis, the prison entry system would make you think it’s virtually impossible to sneak anything in.

Drugs, phones etc are most probably taken in by staff or aided by staff turning a blind eye.

The drones are an issue, they’ve used ‘bird netting’ over the yard areas to stop things being dropped in at the 5 prisons I go to ( the old method was inside a tennis ball whacked over the wall into the yard )

14 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

Check this out, it was proven to be genuinely taken from a drone...........Mental.

Could only be a matter of time when a drone causes a major crash.

These people really have no idea what the consequences could be.

The overnight situation has resulted in thousands of people not being able to be where they were planning to be, additional cost for the public along with considerable disruption.

If one of these drones collided with a plane, well, not many people walk away from a crash in a plane.

Jail the b'strds and publicise it as much as possible to try to get the message out there.  

Quite surprising that this was allowed to drag on, with the cost and disruption for thousands of passengers.

There's technology hat would stop this happening but hasn't been seen as legal in the UK? 

Red tape seemingly.

There's more physical solutions that don't seem to have been used.

Looks like no one was prepared to make a fecking decision and hid behind the "safety" aspect. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Much as I hate anything to do with this vile rag, this is one of the few pictures I could find.Screenshot_20181221-114811_BBC%20News.jpeg

The conspiracy twins will be shouting "Photoshop" as I type. 

Video here...................https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/20/first-footage-drone-evading-police-helicopters-gatwick-airport-8271026/

This guy offering a £10,000 reward.......................

I’ve offered a £10000 reward through @CrimestoppersUK for info leading to the arrest and charge of whoever is flying that drone over @Gatwick_Airport and ruining the holidays of many. Call @CrimestoppersUK at 0800 555 111 or through http://crimestoppers-uk.org  . Pls retweet

2 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

This guy offering a £10,000 reward.......................

I’ve offered a £10000 reward through @CrimestoppersUK for info leading to the arrest and charge of whoever is flying that drone over @Gatwick_Airport and ruining the holidays of many. Call @CrimestoppersUK at 0800 555 111 or through http://crimestoppers-uk.org  . Pls retweet

I presume he is offering it from his home in the Turks and Caicos Islands from where he funded the Tory Party, claiming to be a UK resident, but was in fact a tax exile.  He started Crimestoppers but bunged a political party in Belize $1m when it was in opposition and low and behold when they got into power they passed a series of laws financially advantageous to Ashcroft.  He's also admitted that both he and his firms have not payed any tax in Belize, where he has citizenship, for over 30 years.  I guess he just wants to fly his private jet to Gatwick for his Christmas dinner.

Edited by rabuddies
Sorry, this guy seriously pisses me off.

1 minute ago, rabuddies said:

I presume he is offering it from his home in the Turks and Caicos Islands from where he funded the Tory Party, claiming to be a UK resident, but was in fact a tax exile.  He started Crimestoppers but bunged a political party in Belize $1m when it was in opposition and low and behold when they got into power they passed a series of laws financially advantageous to Ashcroft.  He's also admitted that both he and his firms have not payed any tax in Belize, where he has citizenship, for over 30 years.  I guess he just wants to fly his private jet to Gatwick for his Christmas dinner.

FFS, another gloom merchant, the forums should apply for assistance with depression. :thumbsdown

I had already guessed somebody would focus on something else apart from the reward. 

Might be time to rename the forum the politically bickering forum.  :byebye

16 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

IF these two are found guilty I hope the full 5 years is dished out.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gatwick-drone-chaos-first-picture-13768202

PS She doesn't look 54? :blink:

The two suspects have been released, see HSS's post on the other thread.

A substantial reward been offered, wish I knew who it was......................:lol:

Gatwick Airport Limited has offered a £50,000 reward through Crimestoppers for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.